68.

.
.

After the exams and graduation ceremony taehyung and jungkook decided to live with their parents as jungkook wanted to take over their business.

Taehyung did excellent in exams and got admitted to seoul national university in art major. Taehyung was very happy that day.. Jungkook was feeling proud by his achievement. He also take tae and eun on a date.

After returning in Seoul and getting admitted to the University today is taehyung's first day at the uni. He is excited as well as nervous.

(I don't know why I add this pic here

(I don't know why I add this pic here..... Butttttt........ I can't control myself... 🥲)

But after attention few classes he felt like everything is ok. The people here are very easygoing and cooperative. Many of them are eagerly talking with him..and by their jester taehyung understand that they like him or want to know him somehow..... So taehyung also talk with them naturally. Like this he spent almost three months and he was very happy.

After a long hectic day taehyung retured home by car as the driver was already at the gate.Every day jungkook is the one who wait for him but as he messaged that he have some important work at the office so he sent the driver instead.

After reaching home he gritted Mr and Mrs. Jeon who told him to get some rest as he was looking very tired.

Taehyung nodded without any oppose as he was really very tired.

"Are you hungry.. Tae.. " Mrs. Jeon asked him sweetly caressing his head in a loving way.

Tae motherly feeling that taehyung got from her make his heart full with delight. He is ecstatic to get motherly love and that he received from her... He has nothing to wish for.... He is feeling himself lucky.

"No omma..... I ate something at uni... "

"Where is eun? ".. Taehyung asked tiredly.

" Oh.... He is in your room.. Sleeping I feed him a few minutes ago... "

"Ok.. Omma.... I an going to get some rest them.... "

"Ok... Baby go..... And when you feel hungry let omma know... Ok? " She smiled sweetly.

Taehyung's lips also tugged upwards... "Ok omma..... I love you.... "

"I love you more....... Now go and get some sleep otherwise you will look like a panda then.... "

Taehyung chuckled.

Soon he found himself changed into comfortable clothes and lied beside eun hugging him... And immediately went into deep slumber.

Jungkook came back home a little late. After finding no one in the Hall he directly went to their room he was missing tae and his fluff ball way too much.

The moment he entered his room he was awestruck by the sight in front of him making his heart go all so crazy.

His babies are sleeping and that too in a overwhelming adorable manner. Not able to hold himself back he quickly washed up and wore some comfortable swet and tee and joined them in the bedbed after giving featherly kisses on their forehead.