59.

.
.
At night taehyung is standing at his window gazing the moon with eun in his arms.

The baby was looking at the moon with awe.

"Baby... Isn't it the moon is beautiful today"

"You know like your mumma your mumma's mumma also like to watch moon.... "

The baby is hearing him attentively.

"My baby is looking more pretty under the moonlight... " Taehyung was too engaged with eun that he didn't noticed that someone has entered the room. As it was midnight so he didn't expect anyone to come here also.

But soon taehyung realised a pair of arms pulled them in a hug from behind.

Actually what happened is that when jungkook entered the room and discovered the heavenly sight in front of him he can't control his urge to hug them.

Taehyung didn't weirded out instead he felt relax and comfort in his hold so he leaned himself more to jungkook.

Jungkook was overjoyed at taehyung's response.

"Thank you tae.. " He whispered near taehyung's ear. Taehyung flushed red as his hot breathe hit his skin.

They stand like this for few minutes observing the moon in peace before breaking the hug.

"Tae... Close your eyes for a moment... "

"Umm... But why... " Taehyung questioned curiously.

"Just close ne... Pls"

Taehyung chuckled at his winning.

"Ok.. I am closing.. "

Jungkook quickly ran from the room and returned with something.

"Now tae open your eyes... " Jungkook instructed. Both have a smile in their faces with a curious eun between them.

Taehyung finally opened his eyes but soon got filled with tears.

"Happy birthday tae.... " Jungkook wished who is standing with a beautiful cake in his hand. Eun giggled.

"You knew it".. Taehyung asked in a shaky voice.

" Yes... How can I not know the birthday of the most important person in my life.. "... Taehyung looked at jungkook with various imotions on his face.

" Thank you for everything.. "

"It's not you.... I should thank you that you have me the biggest happiness of my life.... My own family... " Jungkook is also teary.

"Ok... Stop crying otherwise eun will also cry out... " Jungkook complained.

Taehyung chuckled at his pouty face who is looking at eun.

"Cut the cake tae.... Noooo.... Before that make a wish... "

Taehyung nodded. He clasped his hand and closed his eyes to make a wish. Jungkook clapped so as eun.

Taehyung was feeling overwhelmed with all those happiness that he thought he could never get in his life.

"Tae... Close your eyes one more time... "

Taehyung huffed with a pout but nonchalantly did it.

Eun is now sitting in the bed playing with his toys letting his mumma papa do what they please. (A/N-such a understanding baby👶)

Taehyung felt someone could in his neck.

"Tae.. Open your eyes.. "

Taehyung opened his eyes and caressed his neck. "What is this hyung.. "