41.

.
.
"Taehyung... Mop the floor... I accidentally broke the flower vase. "
Sana shouted.

"Coming noona".. Taehyung shouted back.

He hurriedly started cleaning the floor. The glass has broke into pieces that's why taehyung was picking those very carefully.

Suddenly Sana called him again and because of that he flinched and cut his finger. Taehyung hissed in pain.

" What a useless person... Can't even clean the floor ".. She said in a mocking tone and left the place swaying her hips.

Taehyung eyes got wattery but not because of the pain but because of her hurtful word.

He then quickly gather those scattered glass and cleaned the floor.

Taehyung washed the blood from his hand.

" I am missing my Eun... Should I call him"he mumbled to himself.

"Taehyung... Where are you" His father called him from behind.

"Here.. Papa... Coming" He left from there without treating his wound.

"Get ready... We are going to shopping.... It's been long I haven't bought you anything... Let's go" He said patting his head lovingly.

Taehyung nodded happily.

"Why he needed to come with us.... We could bought something for him.... Why bother to go with us" Mijo said with a boring tone.

"Mijo.... I want to take my family for shopping and dinner... So my boy will definitely come with us"

"Oh.. Ok.. Ok".. She said it while rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Sana also have a unpleasant look on her face.

Taehyung was very happy to be able to go out with his father but their behavior making him sad.

But all in all he got himself ready quickly and went out with his father.

Sana and mijo buying dresses, shoes, makeup whatever they wanted. But taehyung is happy about the fact that he came with his family..... He doesn't need to buy anything... Just he is missing eun very much.. And also another person....

" Taehyung... Won't you buy anything? "His father asked.

" No.. Papa.. I don't need anything "he answered with a smile.

" But I want to gift you something my boy.. Buy whatever you wanted.... I will be very happy "

He said those because he knows taehyung, taehyung is very responsible and understanding despite his young age... He also loves his family very much.... And moreover the most important traits of his character... That he is selfless.

Hearing his father's word he nodded and went to find something he wants to buy.

After walking few minutes he eyes got stuck in a particular store.

"The baby collection" He smiled looking at those cute and fluffy toys, clothes.

But soon he realise that he can't buy those now.. It will create unnecessary trouble.

So he left from there and choose a plain white shirt.

After their shopping the went to a restaurant for dinner.

They settled on a table while reading the menu.

Suddenly a little girl ran towards taehyung but taehyung didn't noticed that.

"Tae.. Tae... What are you doing here"

Taehyung was shocked by hearing the familiar voice.

Now everyone was looking at taehyung.

Sana, mijo was looking at them with curiosity.

"Soha... What are you doing here baby... Where is noona".. He said while sitting on his level.

Her mother come running behind her.

" You.. Little squirrel... Didn't I tell you not to run like that... What if you tripped and fall... You can get hurt baby.... ".. She scolded her with a little stern voice.

" Mumma... Look tae tae.. Is here"

"Oh.. Taehyung you are here... Where is Eun"

This question made taehyung gulped hard.

Mijo and Sana hearing their conversation very carefully... And they are curious about the name.. "Eun"

"Ahh... Um... Noona... Eun is at home.... I am here with my family... "

He turns towards the way where his family members are sitting.

"Meet my... Papa... My mother and sister" He nervously introduced them.

She smiled in confusion... But nonchalantly greeted them.

"But.  Tae.. Eu-

She couldn't complete the sentence taehyung cut hed in the middle.

" Ahh.. Noona.. I will talk to you later.. I have to go... "Taehyung said with a pleading eyes.

She understood what taehyung wanted to say.. So she bed goodbye to them and went out from there.

Taehyung slowly sat on his seat while biting his lips in nervousness.

" Taehyung... Who are they".. Mijo asked immediately.

"Umm.... I just know them... She is like a noona to me"

"Oh... Then... Who is Eun... I heard her saying this name"

"Umm.... He... He"... Taehyung is sweating in nervousness.

" Mijo.. Let it be... It must be his friend.. We necessarily don't need to know "he said smiling.

" Just put your orders first "

Now the daughter mother duo continues to select their menu first and taehyung finally huffed in relief.

"Tae... Don't keep standing there.. Sit beside me".. He called him spreading his one hand.

Taehyung quickly sat beside him.

Few minutes later the food has arrived. But the food are all spicy. Taehyung doesn't like to eat spicy food and moreover he is breastfeeding... So spicy food is a big no.

"Umm... Papa... I can't eat spicy".. He timidly said to his father.

" Taehyung! Don't be picky... The food is expensive.. Don't waste your father's money "..... Mijo sternly said.

" If taehyung can't eat it.... I will order something else..... Why are you saying like that "... His father defended.

" Look.... Just because I am not saying anything you can't support your son's every nagging and demand... You know it very well na... Money won't grow in trees.... So pls keep your mouth shut and have your food. "... She said in a intimidating voice.

And taehyung knows it very well that his dad can't say anything further.. So he said to his dad..

" No... It's ok.... I can manage.. Eating spicy food for just one time won't hurt me".. Taehyung said with a smile. Hiding his pain behind it.

"I am sorry son".. He whispered.

Taehyung hold his father's hand to assure him that he is ok... Don't feel bad for him.

They continue their eating... But taehyung isn't eating much
.. Just the salad and vegetables which have less spice in them.

He can manage to eat spicy food somehow but he can't see Eun sick... So he avoid the spice as much as he can.

***************************

Your author is too happy today 🤧🤧.... I got the highest marks and finally I beat the topper..... 😌😌😌. ... So I might double update today... 😁