71(End)

.
.

"Eun baby..... Come here quickly....mumma is serving breakfast... "

Taehyung called eun while making his favorite pancakes with a smile on his face.

"Coming mumma... " A five years old cute boy answered back.

While making those he suddenly felt a pair of arm wrapped around his torso. He smiled in anticipation knowing who it is.

"Sleepy head finally woke up... Hmm..? " Taehyung giggled uttering those.

"Hmm" He hugged him more to himself sniffing his sweet fragrance.

"Omo.... My pancake will get burn...." Taehyung whinned as jungkook was engulfing him fully.

"Tae.... Why are you cooking.. Hmm.... Where are the helpers.. " Jungkook asked resting his cheen on taehyung's shoulders.

"Umm.... I told them I am making breakfast today... Omma and appa is out of town... And eun want to eat his Mummas pancake that's why..... Hubby.."

Jungkook softly kissed his side of neck lingering his lips there for sometimes.. Hand reached down to taehyung's stomach caressing his three months old cute little baby bump.

"How my little tiger is doing... "

"Your little tiger is perfectly fine... Just he is a little bit more hungry these days... "

"Umm... I will bought everything my little tiger and his mumma want.... "

"And what about me dada.... " Eun asked in a demanding tone resting his hand on his hip.

Taehyung kook chuckled at the sulking creature.

Jungkook went to hip and picked him up followed by a heavy kiss on both of his cheeks.

"And of course for my naughty Eun baby who is also a good boy.... " Eun giggled.

"Baby... Your pancake is ready go and sit with your dada.... I am coming... " Taehyung sweetly instructed both of them.

"No momma..... Eun must help mumma... Or my brother or sister will get tired no..." Eun cutely said titling his head making both of the parent coo at him.

"Yes.... And we both help momma.... Ok.. "

Eun nodded enthusiastically at jungkook's words.

"So... Momma... Go and sit like a good boy me and your baby is coming... " Jungkook said with a smile.

Later they both help taehyung to sit comfortably on the chair then served the food.

"Mumma... Your pancakes are the tastiest...... " Eun said happily munching his food.

"Thank you baby... "

"Open your mouth.... " Jungkook instructed as he feed him some fruits.

"Dada... When my baby sister or brother come to me... " Eun asked with a innocent curiosity.

"You have to wait a little baby... Six more months... Then you will be big brother.. "

Eun jumped in excitement.. "Don't jump baby.. You will get hurt... " Taehyung Worriedly said taking his on his lap.

"Sorry momma.. " He showed his cute puppy eyes.

"It's ok baby... But don't jump like this ok... " He kissed his forehead.

Eun nodded. Later jungkook feed both of them they also fed him back.

*
Jungkook take days off from his work taking care of taehyung fully. Now his full focus is on taehyung and his health.