37.

.
.

Jungkook was impatiently waiting for taehyung to speak. He reached taehyung's house early before they expected. And why no... He can't wait more knowing that taehyung have something important to say to him.

"Tae... What is the matter... Why is your face looking like that... Did you cried? ".. Jungkook asked sounding worried.

" Umm... Sir we want a favor from you"jimin finally asked

"Yes... Ask... I will help you every way possible".Jungkook answered concerned. He was looking at taehyung's face from the start even when answering jimin.

" Hyung... Can you take care of Eun for me... For few days.. "

Jungkook was confused.. But answered "yes... Of course...but.. Tae.. Are you ok? "

"Hyung.. I have to go back to home for few days.. My dad is coming back... So i can't take eun with me... He doesn't know the truth" Taehyung said with a small voice.

The fact that jimin wasn't surprised about taehyung calling him hyung because tae already told him about it.

Jungkook nodded his head in understanding.. Somehow a little bit self guilt.

"I understand taehyung..... And I promise  I will take care if eun utmost care and love... so rest assured".. He answered with a smile.

Taehyung's eyes lit up. " Thank you hyung... Thank you so much.. "He said holding his hand.

Now jungkook is dancing inwardly because taehyung is holding his hand.

" Tae... Don't thank me... It's my responsibility.. "

"Umm... Sir... Responsibility?... But how... I didn't understand".. Jimin asked in confusion.

Now jungkook's face plamed.. " Ohh
... It... Um... I -I am his teacher.. And also as a hyung... Isn't it my responsibility to take cars of them".. Now jungkook is trying to justify his statement.

Jimin nodded, not fully convinced with his explanation.

Jungkook took  a deep breath and composed his panic state.

"When are you going taehyung? "

"I have to go there tomorrow... I am going their by morning bus"

"How far is yours home"

"Umm.... It Will take approximately one and a half hour.. "Taehyung answered after calculated it in his head.

" Then... Be ready by morning.. I will drop you there".. Jungkook said with a little smile.

Jimin was not sitting with them.. He went to Eun , started playing with him.

"No... No.... I bothered you enough... So I can't west your work time anymore".. Taehyung said out in a tone of apology.

" Tae... What did I said earlier.... You and Eun is never a bother for me.... I feel happy to help you both".. Jungkook answered in a little stern tone.

Taehyung made a pout. And jungkook considered it as the cutest pout in the whole world.

"Then..... Wait a minute".. After saying taehyung quickly sprint up from his seat and ran to his bedroom.

Jungkook was curiously waiting for taehyung... But then his gaze fall on Eun who was giggling looking at him.

I bought a wide bunny smile on his face.

" My prince... Wanna play with me? "He talked with him in childish voice.

Jimin was looking at him in surprise..

Jungkook pick Eun up to his lap from the floor. And kissed his chubby soft red cheeks.

Eun also kissed his cheeks while giggling.

After witness the scene jimin shook his head to come back on earth and went to taehyung to help him with packing.

After fifteen minutes or something taehyung came in the living room with a bag.

Jungkook was talking with Eun by making various funny face.. Eun was watching him awae and sometimes giggling.

Taehyung smiled at them. He relised that Eun like jungkook so much.. Jungkook also adore him, and that bought relief to his heart. His heart flutter at their bond.

"Jungkook hyung".. Taehyung called him with a sweet voice.

Jungkook averted his gaze from Eun to taehyung.

" I collected Eun's all the necessities in the bag... "

"Ok.... "He said while checking the bsg

"And I will instruct you everything about Eun's rutine and food..... It will be helpful for you"

"Ok.. Pls teach me..... I want to take care of him like you"... Jungkook said excitedly.

Taehyung smiled at his behavior. Jimin was just observing them from behind. Watching his friend and jungkook's interaction he felt happy.

" So... This is the rutine...... "Taehyung started to explain, jungkook was mentally taking a mental note of every comfort and discomfort of Eun, what he love, what he like to eat other than milk.

" And he is little grumpy after waking up from his sleep ".. Taehyung said while pinching Eun's cheeks softly.

Jungkook chuckled" Oh.. Ok.. "

Taehyung was smiling till now but suddenly his smile dropped.

Jimin and jungkook both noticed that.

"What's wrong tae" Jimin asked him after sitting beside him.

"Jimina.... Eun needs milk... Though he eats some fruits of formula... He still needs breast milk.... But.. "

"Tae..... Don't worry...... I will help you in this".. Jungkook said in a determined tone.

" You will attend school.. Right? "Jungkook asked.

" I am not sure.... But I think I will... Not everyday.... But I will try...... And I think I have to live there for two weeks..... Because my father always come for two weeks vacation.. "

"Umm... Then... They days when you attend school.... I will drive you to Eun then you can feed him......  And the other days I will drive to your home.. Then you can feed him secretly.. ".. Jungkook suggested.

" Yes... That's a great idea... You should agree tae".. Jimin said with amusement.

"Hmm.... That is very good idea.... Thank you hyung.. " Taehyung answered with a smile.

"Then... It is fix... So I will wait for you in the morning.. "

"Ok... Hyung"

"I don't want to let you go but you said that you love your father very much you want to see him... As he is coming after a long time. After meeting with Eun I understand what fatherly love is.... He must be waiting for you,.. "... Jungkook said in his mind and kissed eun's forehead.

" Dada loves you my prince ".. He whispered near eun's face.

" Baby.... Come to mumma ".. Taehyung spread his hand in front of the baby.

He also quickly hopped on taehyung's lap from jungkook.

Tae hugged him tightly. " Mumma will miss baby very much"... Taehyung said with a teary eyes. Taehyung kissed his whole face.

Eun also cupped taehyung's face with his tiny hands and kissed taehyung.

"Baby also loved mumma".. Taehyung said and hugged him once again.

Jungkook is watching them with a heart smile.

💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💜💜💜💜💜

The double update.. 😌😌😌