Chapter 117

(Y/n)'s POV

"What the hell do you guys want?"
"Ooh, feisty. I like that. What's your name?" asked a blond male.
"Let my brother go and I'll tell you."
"Sorry, that's out of the question. Ruka paid big bucks for us to tease him a little. It's a package deal so of course you get a little teasing too."
"Did we just enter a damn circus? What're a bunch of guys doing pretending to be menacing gangsters?" Jun mocked.
"Oi, does this guy think he's some hotshot? Do you even know who we are?" growled a muscular guy with red hair.

I took a step forward only for a skinny guy with ash grey hair to tilt my chin up with his finger. Without batting an eye, I kneed him in his privates, making him double over in pain. I stepped past him, shooting a glare at the rest of his friends.

"Who's up next?"
"Whoa missy, you're taking this the wrong way. We only want to have some fun," said the red head.
"And I only want to get my brother back. I'm sure Jun'll be able to show you a fun time."
"Geez, you making me do all the work?" Jun sighed.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you. We can ruin your father's business with a single call," said the blue-haired male.

The muscular redhead held a knife to Yuu's throat. Before any of them could make any moves however, I threw a dart towards his arm, making him hiss in pain. I ran towards Yuu, kicking the skinny male whilst flipping over Yuu's chair.

The blond immediately had his arms wrapped around me though I managed to cut the ropes binding Yuu's wrists with a hidden blade. Hands squeezed my throat as I struggled to breathe.

It wasn't long before I gathered the strength to stab my knife into his thigh. Air gathered in my lungs as he let go and yelled, cursing me for injuring his body. Jun stared at me, already in a fighting stance.

"Get Yuu out of here."
"But-" he started.
"Just go!"

He clenched his fists before reluctantly turning around and dragging a yelling Reki and Yuu away. I flipped, kicking the blond in the jaw before turning my back towards the door. The four guys stared at me with barely concealed anger.

"Careful, pretty girl. You wouldn't want that phone call to go through. Think carefully about what you want for your family," said the blue-haired male.
"Who are you guys? How do you know Ruka?"
"Hmm, we're powerful people? Only makes sense that we're friends with someone like her. Now she owes us a favour."

I gasped as the redhead suddenly grabbed me, stabbing the dart I had thrown at him into my upper arm. He had me restrained with ropes, tying my hands behind my back before I was pushed to my knees.

"Before we hand you over to Ruka though, it would be a good idea to teach you a lesson so that you don't act so cocky again," said the grey-haired male.

My expression turned into one of glaring ferocity. The guys all donned equally menacing expressions, though I refused to show fear least it attracted their satisfaction. It wasn't long before the torture began.

Reki's POV

A sliver of fear ran through my veins, almost freezing me in place. It was rare, experiencing such an emotion from the one currently pacing. His expression was of a slow, burning anger and it frightened.

Cherry stopped his pacing, standing in front of the girl who had caused (Y/n) a myriad of pain. Though we had hastily kidnapped her, she donned nothing but a bored yet arrogant smile.

"You do realise what kind of situation you're in, right?" Cherry questioned.
"I don't think you realise who you're messing with. Just because you kidnap me on my way to my lessons doesn't mean I'll become some scared mouse. And besides, my tutors will realise I'm missing," replied Ruka.
"Not if we called in saying you wouldn't be going," said Jun.
"As if you could-"
"My father's the head of a yakuza group. Getting someone who can do some voice phishing for us is as easy as stealing candy from a child."

Ruka glared at each of us in turn. Her hands were bound and she was stuck to a chair in an abandoned factory owned by Kenta. She had no cards left to play.

"You don't wanna mess with me," Ruka seethed.
"You have it wrong, little girl. You've really tested my patience. I'm done. I can't let you harm (Y/n) for a crime she didn't commit," Cherry exclaimed coldly.
"Hmm? Is the famous Sakurayashiki-sensei threatening a little girl? What would happen if word got out to the press? You're really testing my patience. Let's make a deal. Let me go and I won't tell anyone about this."
"No. You can go tell the world for all I care."
"You should know that we know someone really powerful. I don't know if your father'll be able to spin a story and face no consequences," said Joe.

Ruka glared at us, likely realising that she would lose every argument against us. Jun clicked his fingers, an arrogant smirk on his face. Several of his men stepped out from the shadows, donning knives and guns.

I imagined (Y/n) standing at peace amongst this crowd of assassins and soldiers, hoping she was alright. The four guys stood no chance against her. They were simply rich brats, they weren't like (Y/n). She would win...

"W-what are you guys doing?" Ruka asked.
"Only paying back all the damage you did to (Y/n). She suffered a lot you know. She even got a trauma of guns because of that incident and what? You're living your rich, preppy princess life and you're complaining that she's finally finding happiness? I think you need a little lesson," Jun exclaimed, a frightening glint in his eyes.