Chapter 29: Presentation Day

Author's pov

Elosie gently tapped Andrea as she slowly placed a tray of food and fruits on the bed.

Andrea got up as she blinked her eyelids and rubbed her eyes, she stood up and Eloise smiled at her.

"Good morning, I brought you breakfast".

"Morning El , thanks " she smiled

"How's your injury "  her eyes flew to her wrists and Andrea rubbed it.

"It's okay ,though it hurts ".

"How did he find out Andrea" she asked with concern.

"I don't know, I received a call from him saying I should report at the office immediately, when I got there he questioned me , I tried to cover up but couldn't at some point, he scared me El"

"And how did that injury occur".

"He held my wrists tightly, and the pointy side of my bracelet pierced me".

"He's a beast, I need  his number and you need to fucking resign, first off give his number  to me,I need to talk to him , what type of person does that, "

"No no Eloise, don't it's my fault I wasn't careful enough ".

"That's doesn't give him the right to treat you the way you did . ".

"I don't have his number, and I was told not to come to work untill he had found a suitable punishment to give me, and my salary for this month would be deducted ".

"What the fuck!!! Isn't that enough punishment?? What else does he want? And what if you are seeing that guy what's the fuck is his business, first off he said you weren't significant and you're not his type and now he's refusing to let you mingle with other people?".

"He's annoyed at me for going against him".

"Yes because you were doing it for his fucking good and he's not appreciative at all and that's fuckin shitty and messed up".

"It's okay El , It's cool if he fires me, he hurt me by asking me if I'm screwing him , I don't know why he sees me as a slut, "

"He's a complete scumbag and a jerk I hate him, i really don't know why you wouldn't give his number to me I really want to talk to him".

"It's fine El, can we just do something else I don't want to think about him right now".

"Sure sure have your breakfast then we can do something else okay".

"Thank you for letting me stay here".

"You know it's nothing Drea , you can stay as long as you want okay?".

Andrea smiled at her as she hugged her and kissed her cheeks before going back to her breakfast.

Back at Don Simons company.

Rayshon and some of his representatives arrived and was sitted at the conference room.

After some minutes, the conference door opened and Tristen walked in with Fuego, Lucina and some of the employees .

Lucinda smiled within herself as she didn't see Andrea, her plan must have worked .

Tristen wanted the meeting to be over before confronting Rayshon,so he pretended like everything was okay.

Rayshon tried to look for Andrea with his eyes ,and was worried she wasn't available.

Soon it was time and everyone inside was expected to switch their phones off to avoid distraction.