Chapter 36: Party 3

Eloise ordered a glass of whiskey for herself and decided to get punch for Andrea since she noticed she was tipsy so she hoped the punch would help.

She rolled her eyes when she saw Fuego coming towards her.

"You're sexy when you roll your eyes at me" he smirked as he stood beside her, took her whiskey and drank all in a gulp . Eloise look at him in astonishment.

"That was meant for me punk" she smacked his arm while Fuego laughed.

"You could actually taste it from my lips ,  I mean you'd still be able to taste every drop " he said these words as he came closer to her . Eloise kept mute as he watched him come close .

"Where's Drea?, She's tipsy I need to get to her ". She cut his movement off.

Fuego stopped and ruffled his hair.
"She's with my boss , she's save with him you don't have to worry".

"I still want to know where she is"

"You won't he able to find her here sassy , be guaranteed she's okay , he won't take advantage of her until she gives permission".

"That's the issue punk she's drunk and she talks without thinking".

"He knows that's the more reason he'd keep her safe" he turned to the bartender and ordered two  glasses of  whiskey.

" My boss won't hurt her , I'm sure this isn't her first time here seeing the way she danced with that guy".

"Of course this isn't her first time, She's not so boring dick head, she's just caught up with work ,she doesn't have time to party and blah blah blah she's very fun yunno".

"And what about you huh, are you fun" he said as he gazed down at her admiring her.

" I don't have to tell you if I am , take your drink and bye bye" she said as she sat down and took a sip of her drink.

"Mmm all these feisty behavior, that's why you can't get any guy to dance with you, that's sad".

Eloise stopped and looked around, she stood up and walked to a guy standing on the counter while Fuego just watched her . He wasn't surprised he just admired how bold she was.

She whispered something to the guy that made him smile , then she stood up and led him to the dance floor and started dancing with him . He held her waist while she swayed her hips and danced more , she moved her lips to his ears as she said something, he closed his eyes as he held her ass.

She smiled as she looked towards Fuego and winked at him. Fuego just stared at her doing these stuffs to the guy and somehow it made him uncomfortable. She knew and increased what she was doing to him.

Fuego stood up and went towards them.

"I think my girl has had enough to drink for tonight, I'll take it from here" he told the man holding her as he slowly brought Eloise to him.

"Your girl?, I'm not your girlfriend idiot" then she turned to the other guy" come on baby dance with me "she said as she led his hands to her waist.

Fuego turned to him " her name is Eloise and she's my girlfriend, so leave her alone". He said sternly.

"Look man I don't want trouble," he Freed his hands from Eloise and walked away..

He brought Eloise and kept her close to him not leaving her hazel eyes.

"What the hell Fuego" .

"You finally said my name, Eloise ".

"So much for me not getting any guy to dance with " she held him on his neck as she pressed her boobs on him.

"Yha I get it, let's sit down you look wasted ".

"No I wanna dance ".

"You're not going to that guy" he replied with a straight face."

"Then dance with me " she placed her arms on his neck and she started dancing slowly making sure her boobs were touching him . Fuego noticed and smirked looking at her with his green eyes .

"You know what you are doing Eloise don't do it" he said huskily as he tried to control himself and the fact she was a little drunk.

She went to him and whispered slowly into his ear" what am I doing baby" she said sexily. " Tell me mm?" She moaned as she kissed his neck and went to his ears and bit then slowly.

Fuego sucked in breath as she tightened his grip on her. " Eloise don't" he gritted his teeth.

She turned around and rocked him slowly and sensually as she felt him getting rock hard she smiled inwardly and continued with what she was doing.

Fuego groaned as he held her close to him enjoying every bit of what she was doing to him.

Meanwhile Tristen got to his car and placed Andrea in the back sit.

"Woahhh it's really nice, and it smells good".

"Mm it does".

"Why don't you come in, let's stay here I don't want to go back inside the club it's uncomfortable"

Tristen gave one look at her before he went in and closed the door, put the air con on and locked the door.

" And you're comfortable here". He looked at her as he tangled her hair with his long finger.

Drea giggled "mhm I am ,  you're very huge and comfortable ".

"Hmm I see ". He continued playing with her hair.

Andrea looked at him and began tracing his face with her fingers from his brows to eyes and then she got to his plump lips and caressed it.

She licked her lips and this affected Tristen so much, the hairs on his hands were rising already from what she did. This little girl seduced him without even knowing or trying.

She got up and straddled him, she adjusted herself and her ass poked his dick and he sucked in air immediately.

She cupped his face as her face softened " you're cute you know that Mr Angel".

"Mm no, I don't" he said huskily and this aroused Drea.

"Well you are and I kinda want to kiss you right now".

In as much as he wanted this, she was drunk and he didn't want to touch her when she wasn't conscious of herself so he restrained himself.

He immediately pulled his phone out and texted Fuego to meet him  .

Author's note

So I'm enjoying this guysss... Bringing more .

Xoxo ❤️❤️