Chapter 150: Secrets

Tristen arrives at the location given to him. He gets out of the car and stands in front of a huge house.

Memories began flooding back. This was the same house he grew up in, the same house that made him a cold and distant person. This was the same house his father kept his mom.

He sighs and goes into the house, slowly. He walks through the living room , his eyes searching for his mom and probably his father.

Images flashes as he remembers everything about his childhood, he looks at the couch his mother was almost raped and his hands trembled

He gets a call from his father , telling him to meet him at the basement and he goes to the basement immediately not wanting to stay anywhere close to the memories or the place he hated.

He goes into the basement, it was different. Everything was reformed and looking neat. It was like an under ground living room. He sees his mother sitting down all tied up.

His eyes softens at the same time becomes blurry . He goes to her immediately, untying her. She flutters her lids slowly and she sees Tristen.

She smiles warmly, breaking down" my boy".

"Shh it's okay mama, I'm here and I'm going to get you out okay?" He tells her  , then he notices something, he cups her cheeks looking at her swollen lips .

"Who did this to you?, it's that fuckin asshole right?" His face hardened.

"She pissed me off " Drew spoke up as he comes into the room with his men.

"You told me you didn't hurt her you damned fucker "he clenches his jaw.

"Mtch, well that was before she pissed me off". He signals his guards and they bring two leather chairs.

Drew motions to Tristen, " go on sit... Wait before you do that, I'll have them search you, we don't want any mistake" . His guards begins searching him removing weapons they could find.

"Now you can sit " Drew tells him.

Tristen sits, fixing his fury gaze at Drew." Now what?".

Drew sighs smiling" I've always wished we'd come back here " he looks around" back to this house and back to how yunno good it used to be".

Tristen scoffs" There's nothing good about this place, all you did was  cause us pain".

Drew rose his brows up " well you're not wrong ".

"So why don't you skip the part you lie and tell us exactly why you took my mom".

"Well as I said I wanted us to  have some family time together, you have so much catching up to do , secrets I'd like to tell you" he grins at him.

Meanwhile

Andrea couldn't bear losing Tristen, she didn't think twice, she took her keys  and followed him. She didn't care what he thought, if Tristen wasn't going to come back home with her then neither was she.

She followed him through his GPS tracker. She finds herself in the same mansion, she sees his car parked inside, so she decides to park inside and goes in discreetly, still tracking him.

She was lucky to pass through security without anyone noticing her because they were all with their boss , convinced that no one followed him.

She goes to their basement, and immediately goes into hiding as she sees Drew and his men surrounding Tristen with armed weapons. She immediately texts Fuego, sending him the location of where she was , while she was listening to their conversation at the same time.

"Secrets we haven't heard about, you cheat on my mom and you have a bastard son with another woman " Tristen says him.

"Have you ever wondered what happened to Don?" Drew asks licking his lips " I mean have you ever sat to ponder how he was mysteriously involved in an accident?"

Tristen's heart pounds in his chest.

"Drew , what did you do" Chloe asks with a shaky and trembling lip.

"Nothing, I just felt like he was getting in the way , he had my family, had me arrested, and knew so things he shouldn't know just like you all so I...." He shrugs he shoulders and continued " I took him out of the way,  I just had to eliminate him , get him out of the way". Drew confesses with a straight face.

Author's note

Goddddd,😭.... Drew is definitely wicked....

Keep voting still

Xoxo ❤️ ❤️