Chapter 58: Scared

Tristen tried to move but his phone vibrated. He took it out and it was written no caller ID.

He picked the call and slowly raised it to his ears.

"Hello Son" Drew's voice sounded in his ear .

Tristen's face turned pale as he heard his father's voice.

"No , don't be scared I just want to know how you are doing and if you are actually enjoying the party. You look really handsome tonight. I can't believe you've grown so much ".

Tristen heart sank, he's father was there in the same party with him .

"Where are you, you dick, why don't you come and face me like a real man". His  voice filled with hatred.

"Now I'd watch my words if I were you, you don't wanna get yourself in trouble ".

"Trouble?, You talking to me is a problem. It's trouble, so what the fuck do you want, you asshole".

Drew sighed"always been the temperamental son. I don't blame you. Well I must say you're date looks really beautiful tonight. I think I like her . What's her name again? Ahhh Andrea. Such a beautiful name, don't you think?" He said in his mocking tone.

Tristen widened his eyes as he heard Andrea's name from his lips. He got scared imagining that Andrea was all on her own.

His knuckles turned white "Damn fuckerrr, don't you dare lay your filthy hands on her ".

" I got what I wanted, I see you like her. Now listen, don't threaten me. You never imagine what you might come across. Maybe you might actually go looking for her and you hear  screams, you run towards the noise, and you might actually see her in the pool of her own  blood ."

Then there was a scream from a distance.

"Andreaaaaa!!! " Tristen shouted her name and ran towards the noise while Drew laughed.

"You think, I was gonna come for you first?, No son , I'll come for everyone you love and I'll kill them while you watch,before I deal with you myself, don't worry son, I won't strike now,enjoy while it lasts". He laughed and ended the call.

Tristen ran as fast as he could listening to his dad. He went towards the noise and made his way to  the crowd, pushed people to see what went on.

It wasn't Andrea, someone  accidentally slipped and fell so, that caused the noise. He searched for her with his eyes and couldn't find her.

He ran upstairs and kept calling her name.

He saw her at the balcony, standing there peacefully.

He ran to her calling her name. She looked back and was surprised to see him running to her.

He approached her and began inspecting her with his eyes , he touched her to make sure she was okay " Are... are you okay? , Are you hurt".

Andrea shook her head in disapproval "no I'm fine , what wrong".

"Are you sure little girl, did anyone try to push you down or hurt you?".

"No I'm fine , what's wrong?".

"Did ..did" he breathed shakily, as he hands trembled in fear. He couldn't believe he was actually scared that something was going to happen to her.

She held his hands " hey, hey what's wrong".

"It's it's..my" he couldn't finish his words.  Andrea pulled his closer and hugged him.

He immediately wrapped his hands around her tightly and buried his head on her neck, breathing heavily.