Chapter 101: Realization

Elosie almost spilled her drink" what did you just say?".

"I asked if it was obvious" she says as she tries to hide her smile.

"Wait , obvious meaning that you have gotten laid?". She wanted to be sure she was right.

Andrea bites her lips and nods .

Eloise widens her eyes and shouts" oh my fuckin jezzzz " she gets up and jumps, clapping her hands like a child them she goes to hug her whole Andrea simply laughs.

"Oh God Drea,  I knew it.. daummm , when did it happen?".

"Last night, that's why I called to tell you".

"Jesus finally, thought you were gonna be a virgin till you turn 30, so tell me how was it , don't leave a single detail".

She laughs " was super painful at first, but mind-blowing after the pain was gone".

Eloise squeals , laughing happily "oh lord Jesus, that's good baby".

"And he was a pure gentle man , not what I expected, he didn't want to sleep with me at first. I thought it was because I wasn't attracted to him but he opened up , telling me it was because he was going to hurt me, but surprisenly, he was so gentle last night ".

"Is his stuff yunno?? "

Andrea laughs" Jesus Christ,now you're being shameless ".

"Oh come on. Tell me"

She nods smiling and Eloise shouts again.

"Damn, Girlll ".

"And he was gentle this morning, all his supposed cold attitude was for defense Eloise. he isn't like this in person . He's avoiding getting hurt or played".

Eloise asks her with concern " Did it feel right?".

She nods immediately" yes it did. It's like I don't regret a thing that happened last night.

She smiles at her warmly " you love him Andrea".

Andrea looks at her and realization hit her . What was she thinking, all these while, she didn't know but after last night, she found out she loved Tristen but it was not good for her because she didn't know if he felt the same way.

She nods at her smiling " I do Eloise , I love Tristen". She says with tears in her eyes

"Oh Drea" she goes , hugging her soothing her hair.

"Is it okay?" She asks innocently.

"Fuck, yes it's okay to love him, I mean what is there not to love about him,except from the fact he might be arrogant which you said he's using that as a defense mechanism . Apart from that, he's handsome, he protects you and yes he's rich ".

Andrea smacks her arm and she laughs.

"What I'm going to do, seeing our deal was....".

"Keep doing what you always do Andrea, he'll realize".

"Can you nor say anything until I'm sure I want to spill please".

"Of course my love"

"Thank you " she hugs her. "

"I feel he loves you as well, seeing things he did for you".

"Tristen's like fire and ice. He might tell you he's just being nice and that's not what I want to hear. Although he's said somethings that make me want to think twice ".

She looks at her puzzled" things like what?".

"So we had an argument, it was about his fuck buddy, I saw her close to him and I lost control. I didn't fight her but I was jealous and I wanted to break up the deal but he refuses, telling me I wasn't allowed to break up and he pleaded with me not the bring the topic up like something he was avoiding for a long time".

"You don't need a second thought for this, he loves you".

"He hasn't said it yet ".

"Then maybe don't say until you're sure and you want to or do you?".

"Nah I'm not?"

"Uggh finally my girl's In love, after so many years of being so single and concerned about work".

"It's enough " she smiles.

Author's note

She has realized.. let's keep going and voting

Xoxo ❤️❤️