Chapter 52: Reverse

After 6 hours , they finally arrived at LA. Tristen gently tapped Andrea as she slept off and didn't realize they had arrived.

She gently opened her eyes moaned.

Tristen swallowed hard " you don't wanna do that again Andrea".

"Huh?, Do what?"

"Nothing let's get going ". He stood up and walked out

She followed him immediately" are we here already??".

"Yes we are , come on let's go ".

She followed him and they both got down from the plane .

"I need to call Eloise". She pulled out her phone and called her

"I'm in LA El, we landed safely ".

"Oh good that's okay, I'll leave you to rest . Chat me up later okay, ".

"Sure sure , take care of yourself, " she hung up .

Fuego took their suitcases and put them in the trunk of their car.

She looked out the windows as she admired the palm trees swaying in the warm breeze and she felt excited stepping into a whole new city .

They arrived at an apartment. The place was not as big as his place in NYC , it was modest and expensive.

"Woah you have an apartment here in LA".

"Isn't it obvious amateur?" Fuego replied, walking past her with their suitcases.

"Fuego would lead you to your room, you can rest, tomorrow we'll have our meeting".

"Yeah I'd like that, I'm really tired" she thanked him and followed Fuego who showed her room to her. She thanked him and he left.

He pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"Is she okay?".

"Yes, she's asleep"

Eloise sighed deeply " thank you asshole".

"Sure, don't call me for things like this I work for one person and it's my boss".

"And you did it for me" Fuego could imagine her smirking.

"Good bye Eloise".

"When are you gonna get your t-shirt, or is it mine now?".

"So you do want us to see again" he smirked.

"Oh come on , don't feel too important, are you giving it to me?".

"No, I'll get it from you and you're going to put it on , then I'll get it off from you".

" Fuego".

"Eloise " his voice was deep

"Good bye, and take care of yourself ".

"What did you just say?" He was shocked hearing her tell him to take care

"What? I said to take care".

"You don't say that to me".

"Well I'm saying to take care of yourself so you take care of my best friend ".

"Still the meanie I know, goodbye" he replied curtly and hung up. Somewhere in his heart,he actually thought she was sincerely telling him to take care of himself for himself not for Andrea.

"Was that Andrea's best friend?"

He turned to meet Tristen, putting his hands on his pockets , lifting an eyebrow up like he was suspecting something.