Chapter 141: Can't get enough

Mature contents not suitable for young readers.

Tristen was working with his system, his reading glasses were on, his hair was a little damp because he showered some minutes ago, he was shirtless as usual, then he had his black pyjamas on. The laid his head on his headboard with his a leg crossing over the other. He had this serious face making him look perfect.

Then the door opens with Andrea coming in quietly. She goes to him and stops in front of him. She was putting on her black shorts, with her night top. She came to apologize for earlier.

He looks up and sees her through his glasses. He continues with his work."Do you need anything ?"

She  gets on his bed, then slowly crawls to where he was not breaking eye with him. She gets to him and carefully take his laptop and sets it aside.

"Andrea I'm....."

"Shhh" she hushes him, then she straddles him , then she puts her hands behind his neck.

"I'm sorry, I shook him ".

He said nothing, he just stared at her

"He wasn't even so funny, I smiled cause I didn't want to be rude, you're way funnier than him".

Tristen looks at her lips, then her eyes. He looks at how cute she was, trying to convince him. He bends down biting his lips , trying to stop himself from smiling. No matter how much he tries,he couldn't get himself to stay mad at her.

She notices and bends to look at his face " I'm serious, he wasn't even so funny.".

Tristen chuckles softly holding her waist and she smiles and hugs him.

"It's okay love, I'm sorry if I overreacted. I got jealous, I wanted to be the one making you smile".

"You do that all the time".

"Mmm" he tangles her hair on his long fingers.

She trails her thumb along his lips , then she cups his cheeks, slowly leans in and gently places her lips on his kissing him gently and passionately.

He doesn't do anything, he lets her do what she wanted, he wanted her to be in control.

She shoves her tongue into his mouth, and he opens up taking her . Their tongues meets and it ignites a fire between them.

Then she trails her hands on his chest as she bends down and began kissing his neck. He sucked in air as her tongue touched his neck. He grips her waist tightly and groans as she begins sucking his soft skin. His eyes were closed showing he was enjoying every bit of what his little girl was doing to him.

She moves slowly to his nipples and circles her tongue over it and he moans deeply, this turned him on so badly his dick, was standing through his black pyjamas. She moans in delight, she was happy be was enjoying the pleasure she was giving to him and she continues sucking his nipple while he continues moaning deeply.

She moves her hands down to his hard shaft, then she hold him through the material and begins moving up and down , making him groan sexily closing his eyes . She goes up still not leaving his dick. She keeps sucking on his neck and moving her hands up and down his shaft.

She moves down, she looks at him and he nods immediately and she carefully pulls out his veiny, hard and hot dick that was hard already touching his abdomen. She smiles to herself and her lips touches his tip slightly and she uses her tongue to trail along his tip almost making him loose it.

"Andrea please" he moans as beads of sweat were formed on his forehead, the pleasurable torture was too much.

She glances up glancing at him , it turned her on as he closed his eyes, biting his lips.

She opens her mouth and takes him .

"Oh Fuck!" He grunts , placing a hand on her head .

She shoves it deeper into her mouth, she felt him getting bigger and harder inside her mouth , she continues sucking him, her head moving up and down his big hard dick.

Little cums are gathered in her mouth but it doesn't stop her , she loved making the man she loves feel good. She keeps her pace, rubbing his balls. She arched her back so her ass was up  . Tristen spanks her, making her moan.

"Fuck baby girl!" He holds her head and plunges deep into her mouth, making her choke and moan at the same time .

Then she withdraws and comes up to him kissing him . He takes her lips and bites them sensually while she moans and he keeps sucking and kissing her. She begins grinding her hips slowly on his dick and his hands on her waist supporting them.

"I want you inside" he tells her and she moans, then slowly slides his dick into her dripping and aroused pussy.

"Oh Fuck!" Andrea moans loudly , biting her lips and shutting her eyes, as she feels his length inside her tight heat.

"Are you okay love?" He asks and she nods immediately.

He raises her hip and plunges the rest of his length into her and she gasps squeezing the sheets making him smile to himself.  She rocks her hips  slowly before she increases her pace, their eyes locking as she picked up her speed , moaning and calling his name. He brings her closer and kisses her mouth hungrily. He couldn't get enough of her , he wanted to feel and touch every part of her.

He looks at her as she was riding on him and it made him excited more, he held her ass up and thrusted even deeper.

"Tristen" she moans loudly and he growls thrusting deeper into her.

He hold her neck choking her neck and she moans his name sexily and repeatedly.

"You're so tight baby , damn!" He tells in her ear and continues.

Then he flips her back and thrusts into her deeper and harder, leaning in to kiss her shoulder then he hold her breasts with his big veiny hands .

He increases his pace as he pinched her nipples lightly and he continues fuckin her with each deep thrust .

He holds her hair and whispers to her " fucking call my name name love".

"Oh Tristen" she moans loudly and he spanks her

"Fuck yes baby, you're so fuckin pretty".

"Daddy" she says and it drives him mad.

"Fuckk!!!, say that again".

"Move faster daddy " she arouses him more and he thrusts harder than he had, her juices sliding down her thighs.

He bends down still fuckin her, he holds he neck and kisses her hungrily, he wanted her more than anything.

Tristen felts her muscle tighten around his dick and he uses his thumb and rubs her clit, and soon she came all over his dick, shaking and moaning loudly.

He started his thrust motion as he kept his movement.

"Tristen I might pass out.." she moans and he continues.

She felt like she was going to loose it, she had came and she was sensitive down there and he was still fuckin her . The pleasure was unbearable.

"Oh baby I'm cumming" he moaned still fuckin her brains out. As soon as he was close he bends down and whispers " I love you Andrea" . She moans and soon enough he came , groaning loudly.

They both stayed there for sometime , he snuggled her close to him and she hugged him , putting her head  on his
Chest.

"Andrea?" He calls her name in a husky tone

"Hmm?"

"I want more" he tells her waiting for a response, he looks down and finds her sleeping calmy on his chest.

He smiles, kisses her forehead and soon drifted off to sleep with a semi hard dick.

Author's note

Okay ... This is done with .. keep voting and sharing

Xoxo ❤️❤️