Chapter 49: Perfect night

This chapter contains mature contents not suitable for young viewers. Read at your own risk.

Xoxo

"Stop seducing me sassy" Fuego
smirked at her.

"Huh, seduce?how the hell I'm I  seducing you".

He motioned towards her thighs . Her thighs were so visible due to the way she sat. She looked towards his eyes and saw what he was talking about.

"Fuckin Pervert" she arranged herself before she sneered at him .

He moved his hands to touch her thighs and she gasped.

He laughed and released her thighs from his grip and continued driving.

Eloise wanted to teach him a lesson. So she slowly unbuckled her seat belts and slowly went to him.

She bit his ears at the same time trailing her fingers towards his dick.

"Wha.. what are you doing Eloise?".

"You started it first Fuego " she whispered in his ears and her hands found his dick and she gave him a little squeeze.

He sucked in air and cursed" I'm driving Eloise , you can't do this".

"Oh yes I can baby" she moved to his neck and sucked on him before giving him kisses .

"I'm trying so hard not to lose control Eloise . Please " he shuddered.

"Nah uh, El Fuego you started this, so just drive and don't complain ". He kept rubbing his dick and it got hard under her touch.

"Please Eloise" he closed his eyes and breathed shakily.

She removed her hand and stopped what she was doing" okay" she smiled and sat on her seat putting her seatbelts.

"Damn" he looked at her.

"The next time, I won't listen" she said as she relaxed like nothing happened. While Fuego was burning in ecstasy.

He got to her apartment. She got out with Fuego following her .

She turned to him when she got to her apartment door " Thank you for the ride El Fuego"

He came close to her "don't try what you did tonight again

She leaned forward to him "what if I do huh, what will you do El Fuego" she said his name in the most sexy manner and he almost lost it.

He held her chin to meet his gaze "I might not be able to control myself".

"Control yourself from doing what" she provoked him more and he hissed .

She brought her lips close to his and let it linger there for a while. She bit his lips and spoke " what if I don't want you to control yourself".

"Eloise" he called her name in a very deep voice.

"I like the way you call my name , Fuego" she rubbed his dick. And he lost it.

"Fuck " he brought her close and kissed her roughly.

She immediately accepted as she opened her lips to welcome his.

He held her close to feel his erection and she moaned . She dug her fingers into his hair as he kissed her lips.

It was like fire ignited between them as they couldn't get enough of themselves.

She quickly opened the door and Fuego lifted her up taking her inside and locking the door behind him.

He made his way to her room and close the door behind him.

He lay her down as he kept kissing her lips, biting and sucking it . He was super rock hard and he was  trying to control himself from turning into a beast with her.

He went down to her neck and marked his territory before using his tongue to lick it to soothe her and Eloise moaned , tilting her head giving him more access to what ever he was doing.

He slowly unzipped her cloth and found out she wasn't wearing any bra but just left with her black thong .

"Damn " he cursed as he slowly kissed all the way to her neck and down to her boobs. She moaned loudly when his warm ,wet tongue landed on her tits.

He flicked his tongue on her tits , before sucking it and making sure he gives the other a good squeeze. While he sucked her , he would slightly pinch her other nipples to add to the pleasure .

"Fuck fuego" she moaned loudly not caring if anyone heard her.

After taking care of both her nipples, he moved forward and kissed her deeply again and she willingly let his. There tongues playing tag as they were in a different world with each other.

As he kissed her, he moved his fingers down sensually and found his way to her already wet dripping pussy.

"Fuck Eloise , you're wet for me" he groaned as he massage her clits with his hands before he went down on her wanting to taste every bit of her wetness.
He slowly removed her thong with his eyes not leaving hers

As soon as his tongue landed on her clits , Eloise moaned so loudly.

"Oh fuckkk, this is too much Fuego".

He didn't listen , he continued giving her the pleasure as he used his tongue to lick her clits making circular movements and flickering his long tongue.

"You taste fucking good baby girl "  Elosie moved her hips forward not getting enough of what he was doing to her.

He didn't want her to cum so he slowly rose to meet her . He caressed her face before kissing her already swollen lips but she didn't care she kissed him with all the strength she had.
He slowly removed his clothes ready to go in but remember he wasn't with a condom.

"I want to go in now Eloise, but I don't have a condom" he said disappointedly.

Luckily she had one with her so she quickly brought it and handed it over to him. He speedily tore and fixed himself with it .

He went to her tits as he continued licking her tits. He guided his dick to her already swollen pussy. He teased her a little as she moved his dick in a circular motion not entering her yet.

"Please Fuego" she moaned as the pleasure was too much.

He smiled as he smacked his dick on her then gently puting the tip inside her.

He bit his lips so hard it wanted to bleed as the pleasure was too much .

He finally glided his dick into her completely and she moaned .

"Fuck Eloise" he cursed , he slowly moved out and in again. Did the same movement until he began slamming into her turning her into a moaning mess.

"You're fucking tight Eloise" she kept increasing the movement, throwing his head backwards and slamming into Eloise who arched her back , digging her long fingers in his back .

He stared at her as he kept slamming into her before kissing her lips. He kept going, fucking the brains out of her until they were both close.

"I'm cumming Fuego" she moaned as she held his head .

"Cum for me baby girl" he increased his pace and soon enough, she exploded in pleasure.

Fuego kept going as he too was also close. He finally gave the last thrust and groaned deeply,as he cummed.

He kissed her forehead as he stayed beside her.

They both decided to catch their breath. After some time he looked down at Elosie and found her sleeping on his chest.

He gave a kiss on her forehead before he too drifted off to sleep while rain fell giving them the perfect night.

Author's note

Ishhhhhhhh.. how'd you like this chapter. I'm loving their relationship, they are enemies and still can't get enough of each other. Anyways stay tuned babies.

Xoxo ❤️❤️