Chapter 95 : Desperate

Tristen had a meeting with his colleagues at work when his door opens and he sees Andrea coming in.

"Uh Mr Simons, are you there" an associate tries to get his attention but he was far from them . He falls silent when he saw her coming towards him , innocent yet sexily.

"Mr Simons?".

He quick realizes himself and goes back to the meeting " let's reschedule" he says and didn't wait for them to say anything and hangs up.

Andrea slowly walks up to him with a deep blue Lacy lingerie, smiling slyly at him.

He had his bath, so he was yet to put his shirt on , so he was left with his pyjamas and his well defined and built sexy abs.

"Andrea, you're putting on...."

"Do you like it?" She asks and he nods not saying anything. He looks at her from her loosed hair to her neat and smooth thigh and he gulps hard.

He had never seen her in something as seductive and sexy as this and this enticed him more that he could imagine. He could perceive her sweet but sexy scent and it added to the desire and the need to touch her.

"What are you doing to me?". He asks his voice filled with surrender.

She doesn't say anything, she takes his laptop away from him , and straddles him. He didn't waste a single time to hold her by her waist, holding her close to him.

She cups his face smiling , then she leans in slowly and sensually to his lips , she rubs his lips, then gently bit him , then she tenderly landed her soft lips on his .

He moaned deeply, wondering how his little girl had become such a beautiful seductress.

She slowly moved her lips around his, savoring and taking each skin , using her tongue skillfully on his, their tongues met and began playing tags.

He held her close , not wanting to let her slip from his arms. He groaned desperately as if telling her how much he wanted and needed her .

She dug her hands on his hair and deepened the kiss, moaning telling him she wanted him more than ever.

He lifted her and gently placed her on his bed not parting his lips from hers.

He hovered above her , nibbling her ears and she moans his name loudly .

He tries to move further but realises himself and stops , getting off of her while she looks at him confused sitting up.

"What's wrong?" She asked puzzled.

He turns his back on her " I can't do this , you need to get some sleep, it's getting late".

"Why?".

"Because I can't do it okay, I can't".

She goes to him facing him" why can't you huh? You have been avoiding me these past few weeks or a month ago. Each time I try to touch you or each time things gets good, you withdraw and give an excuse". She says with hurt in her eyes.

He sits down on his bed , she faces him and goes to him.

"Am I the problem Tristen?".

"No you're not the problem Andrea ,you're never the problem ".

"Then what is the issue". She asks concerned

"I don't deserve you okay Andrea, I don't ".

"But I want you Tristen " she goes to him and cups his face so that he was looking up at her .

"I'm 23 years now and I'm pretty sure I'm old enough to make decisions like this and I want to you take it okay. I want to do it with you".

His eyes widens , emotions passing swiftly through his eyes and his face softens.

Author's note

Okayyyy bringing moreee heattttt guysssss... Do vote please ❤️❤️

Xoxo ❤️ ❤️