Chapter 44: Work from home

"I need you now"  Tristen said to Drea  as he disconnected the call.

Andrea quickly left her office to his.

"You called for me Boss" she said as she entered his office.

"Get your things ready,we will work from home. We would be going on a business trip soon , so  I need to concentrate. Actually ,we need to concentrate so get your stuffs ready ".

"Oh I see um okay ,whose home are we going to? ".

He looked up at her " it's mine , who else".

Drea put her mouth in an O form"oh I see , okay let me go get ready then".

"We leave by evening ".

"Got it Boss".

Later in the evening.

Andrea got ready as she stepped out of the office with Tristen.

"Oh, I think I'll follow you behind".

"And why's that?".

"Brought my car, didn't know we were going to work from home, so I guess I'll just follow your vehicle behind.".

Tristen sighed before he spoke to Fuego over his shoulders " take her car to her apartment, then you can go, I'll handle it from here ".

"Are you sure boss?, Seeing what's...."

Tristen cut him off "I'll be fine Fuego, I'll handle it."

"Okay Boss" he turned to Andrea and stretched his hands out for the keys.

"Oh yha " she brought the keys and handed it over to him. "Thank you Mr huge guy".

He gave a quick nod and left.

Tristen walked over the the parking lot and walked to his Fancy black BMW

"Ouffff nice ride Boss"

Tristen looked at her in surprise. She wasn't scared to say all these things to him. He kept calm and he watched her admire his car.

"Your ride is BMW little girl "

"Well not as fancier as yours".

"You want a new one?".

"Oh no I like mine . It's just like me"

"Like you?, Wait do you even"  he sighed "I don't wanna know " he walked to her and opened the door
"Go on, get in".

Drea raised her brows " you got the door for me".

"Don't flatter yourself Andrea,get in let's go ".

She nodded and got in.

He started of the ignition and drove off.

Andrea kept quiet, she knew this man had little temper so the least she could do was to keep quiet.

"Why do you call Fuego, huge guy ".

"Isn't it obvious, he is huge , have you seen him close to me ?he can easily crush me if given a chance ".

Tristen huffed, didn't say anything and continued driving.

The arrived at an enormous building 20 minutes later.

Andrea's mouth hung open seeing different cars parked in his garage. Different expensive cars ,some of which she didn't know about.

"Are you coming in or you're just going to stand there with your mouth open?".

She shook her head and followed him inside his home.

She gasped when she saw his living room. It was like she stepped into another world of her own , her own dream world.

She took time to admire everything starting from his expensive black leather sofas . The walls were painted a cream color .

His high ceiling with  huge crystal chandelier hanging down. She moved over to his large windows that enabled natural lights  come in making it look perfect.

His floor was made with very expensive marble with beautiful art accessories that adorned his wall.

Their was a glossy black piano that added to the beauty of the environment .

Then a big fireplace adding to the warmth of the living room.

She couldn't believe this was real.

"Hey barbie, snap out of it let's go".

Andrea realised herself and look towards Tristen stretching out his hands to her .

She came to meet him in the dinning but didn't take his hands rather she trailed her hands over his black leather dinning chairs .

Different natural paintings to beautify the walls. At the far end was a big wine cabinet with different expensive brands of drink.

"Your home is really beautiful Mr Angel".

"Mm I hear you so can we ".. an elderly woman came in.

"Noona, how are you ". He came to her and kissed her cheeks.

"I'm good amigo" she replied softly then she looked over to Andrea who stared at them.

"Should I arrange the room for both of you "?.

"Room?" Andrea Asked confused "What room".

"No no no noona , she's not , she's not like them" Tristen replied immediately.

"Oh I see , forgive me my dear,". She turned to Drea smiling apologetically.

"It's fine ".

"She's here for a business meeting, please make us some snack. We would be in the study okay?".

"Sure " she looked at Drea " welcome ,and I'm sorry".

"Oh it's okay I understand "

She smiled and left for the kitchen.

"Let's go Andrea " Tristen said as he walked towards the stairs with Andrea following him.

"What did she mean arranging the room for us both".

"I bring women here Andrea. Well specific women".

"Ohhhh okay ". As she understood immediately.

Andrea pulled out her laptop as they got into his study.

"I didn't know you read". She noticed books arranged neatly on his bookshelf

"I do read Andrea" he removed his suit jacket looking at her. She stared at him do these things and it stirred something in her .

Seeing him pull his jacket off before unbuttoning his shirt and pulling his sleeves up with his ruffled hair , she wanted to go up to him and kiss him while trailing her hands all over his body.

He noticed this and he smirked sexily at her .

"Your eyes Andrea . I don't think you're so innocent like I thought you were"

She looked away immediately as she regained herself.

"Um sorry. I didn't mean to gawk at you". She sat down at she began working on her system.

Author's note

Okay okay okay..... I am def liking thissssssssss... Keep reading to find out more .

Xoxo ❤️❤️