Chapter 184: Complete mess

It was like their worlds stopped, Tristen's especially, not seeing her for three weeks was like or seeing her for three years and it made him miserable. He looks at her his lips slightly open, he gulps hard as he stares at her beautiful body, and they way her attire hugged her body making her look like a goddess.

Andrea on the other hand ,no matter how hard she thought she could shrug off the feeling of her being more than attracted to this man, she kept failing woefully, there he was, her Angel guy looking at her with his grey eyes that made her submit and forget all what she went through because of him. He was taller, although she noticed her absence in the way he was acting but he was undeniably handsome, his t-shirt was half open due to the stress and frustration he had gone through, but to her he was looking so hot she hated him for that, his hair was not as smooth as it was, it was messy , something that got her each time.

Fuego felt awkward as he watched these two stare at each other like it was love at first sight, he had to excuse himself "I'll be at.... " He clears his throat " nevermind" he says when he sees Tristen coming close to Andrea.

Andrea clutches her purse tightly as she sees his tall and handsome figure stroll and hovers above her. She decided to stay still and put and try not to show how her heart was beating rapidly or how nervous she was seeing him close to her or inhaling his intoxicating scent. She kept a straight face, but inwardly she was a mess, not seeing him was torture for her, she wanted to beat him and kiss him at the same time.

He swallows softly " Andrea" he calls her name in his alluringly deep and dense voice. His little girl was standing right in front of him, he knew she was still mad at him but her presence gave him this inner peace he lost for three weeks. He couldn't think straight, he hated that, he never knew it would come to this point of his life, he would actually crave the presence of a woman other than his mom, he couldn't go about his usual and normal activities seeing Andrea smiling face was not there, he wasn't feeling her touch, he wasn't eating her food, hearing her voice or inhaling her addictive scent, it was concluded that he was addicted to her and just like an addiction works, without making use of that particular stuff, ones day wouldn't go smoothly. Andrea was his addiction and without her he was a complete mess.

She realizes herself and speaks up" I've decided to resume work, I apologize for not coming earlier I'm very sure you understand as to why I have been absent" . She tells him like she was meeting a professional man other than her boyfriend.

"You're here" his face softens, he goes to touch her smooth face but she moves her face away unwillingly but she knew she had to. She knew she had to show him how wrong he was for doing what he did to her.

He retreats his hand , hurt written all over his face , he nods and moves back to his glass table.
"Do you have anything for me to sign?". He asks quietly.

"I do" she tells him clearing her throat, she presents documents to him" these are documents I went through yesterday, you'll have a meet with a company in two days time, they just need you to sign and the meeting will be given a time" .

"Mm" he brings out his pen and quickly signs.

"That'll be all for now sir, I'll come right back if I do need your attention and do so if you need mine" she tells him sharply and turns to leave but he holds her hands softly.

She looks at his veiny hands covering her small hands and then she looks at him " sir?".

He caresses her hand for a while then he lets go .

She leaves his office immediately, heaving as she closes the door. She gives herself a minute before she puts herself together and walks back to her office.

Author's note

Okayyy the tension.....

Keep voting...

Xoxo ❤️ ❤️