Chapter 98: Weakness

Tristen stared at Andrea's sleeping peaceful face for five minutes. Tracing his finger continuously on her features.

He smiles and kisses her forehead. He wondered how he could actually go on that previous night without, hurting her.

Andrea flutters her lids, moaning as she opened her big eyes. She looks around trying to know where she was until she felt someone's touch. She looks at Tristen's chest before looking into his eyes.

"Mm morning Little girl" he smiles as he greeted in his alluring morning voice.

"How long have you been awake?".

"Not long,woke up now too" he lies.

She nods, and finds herself in his clothes, then memories of last night came to her and she looks up at him embarrassed.

He understood and smiles kissing her head gently " Are you hurt?".

"Um just a little sore "

"I'm sorry, if I was too rough".

"No it's okay, I'm not complaining" she smiles nervously.

"Then don't be embarrassed".

He snuggles close to her tucking her hair behind her ear.

"You controlled me last night". He says looking at her lips.

"Were you okay with what you got?" She asks hoping to hear a positive answer.

"You kidding?, That was actually the realest sex I've had in all 27 years of being a man"

Andrea chuckles softly and put her head on his chest and he sniffs it .

"Tristen?".

"Mm?".

"I'm hungry " she says as she looks at him and he smiles .

"Let's shower, then we'll have breakfast ".

She nods and he stands, " Bridal or piggy ride?".

"Piggy Ride ".

"You're so crazy and weird " he smiles .

She stands on his bed like a child smiling brightly

He stands and turns his back on her and she get in , giggling.

He leads her to the tub. Sets the water and oil. She removed her clothes and got into the water, while he looked away.

She smiles and beckons him to join her. Without hesitation, he undresses and goes into the tub with her.

He moves close to her and kisses her passionately, portraying his new found emotions through the kiss.

Then he opted to bath her. They both sat in comfortable silence as he used the loofah to slowly bath her .

While she massaged him in return, putting all the magic that he liked , washing his hair before his broad back .

Things went through his mind. How he was able to love her without realizing. It became visible to him after she fell asleep.

He didn't know what to do or what to think. How a stranger he met a year ago that had issues with her finances to save her best friend was able to win his heart, body and everything within him

He was scared to fall deeply for her. She was his new weakness and he couldn't let anyone find out especially his father because Andrea would be in lots of trouble.

He couldn't break the deal because,he couldn't stay a minute without her sitting even if it was a foot away without talking. Her presence was enough for him.

"What are you thinking about ?". She notices and asks.

"Nothing little girl" he says as they both leave the tub wearing robes.

She gets to the room and sit in front of his mirror drying her hair . He comes to her , bends down and Inhales her scent, kissing her neck as well.

He gets up , takes the drier and begins drying her hair.

She smiles at him" you seem different".

"Mm do I?".

"Yes you do, you're calmer".

"Don't you like it?".

"I do, very much".

He smiles and continues,until her hair was dried up., She takes the drier and dries his while he sits downs ,his eyes closed enjoying her warm touch.

Author's note

All acting like newly wedssssss ...more stuff coming up.. please keep voting

Xoxo ❤️❤️