Chapter 89: Dangerous

Still not getting any information concerning Tristen's Father days after , he felt scared , scared he was going to loose his loved ones.

Scared inwardly he'll won't be able to protect Andrea. He played pretence saying everything was okay when he knew it wasn't.

The CIA agents, confirmed he was dealing with strong and dangerous people so it was advised to lay low and not do anything to jeopardize their plans of taking him down.

He knew deep down, this wasn't a work CIA, or police could do but he decided to respect and go on with it.

Still in his thoughts, someone comes up to him sitting down, staring at him with concern.

He turns and sees Andrea looking at him with worry in his eyes .

He gives a quick smirk. "Never thought you'd see me this way huh".

"Maybe?, What's wrong".

He sighs , shaking his head" it's nothing, just old stuff".

"I want to hear the old stuff" she insists stubbornly.

"Andrea not now".

She hold him on the arm" you need to open up to me please, it's something I already know ".

"Then why do you asking me ".

"Because there's something concerning this issue that affects you".

He chuckles and looks up" We haven't found the location for my father and we are expected to do nothing Andrea, nothing " he says angrily.

"Maybe you should listen to them" she says calmly.

He laughs sarcastically" listen to them?, my dad is a dangerous man, if we don't act now, he'll end us . Do you know what I passed through? What my mom passed through ,and you want him to take the only parent I have left?".

"Your mama told me he hits a lot , abusive and the rest of them . I never knew he'd try to rape her".

"That's to show how much of a beast he is". He sighs then continues

"I was at home One day , I got a call from the hospital, they told me my mama was involved in a car accident. She was coming home with my dad and they were arguing, that bastard bashed the car and got her into an accident. My mama was pregnant at that time"

He stops with hurt in his eyes he breaths heavily like he was going to break down "The doctor said she lost both her pregnancy and her womb, my mama could never give birth," he looks at Andrea.

Tears tricked down her cheeks all this while she was listening, Chloe never told her this side of her story. She felt bad for her and the hatred she had for Drew grew stronger.

"My fuckin father, murdered his own child and rendered my mama childless, then he tried to fuckin rape her " he gritted his teeth as he remembered the incident.

"But I was early enough. We ran away that night and we were fucking broke eating from hand to mouth, I had lots of bad experience and it changed me, it changed the type of person I am .my dad is the cause of all this and I'm going to make sure he pays Andrea " his voice changes and she draws him to her hugging him tightly and reassuring him

"Nothing will happen , don't blame yourself. You have the most beautiful heart . You don't show it at times but you clearly do and that's what attracted me to you . He's not gonna lay his filthy hands on me I assure you that , and for your mom I'm really sorry she had to go through all these".

"The only father figure, I had dies mysteriously, people began calling me a problem, because anywhere I step problem follows suit".

"Oh that's not true, you are not a problem Tristen " she cups his face to look at her " we are going to go through this together okay?, We are going to fix this . nothing will happen to you or anyone you care about okay ". At this point he nods at her. That was the reassurance he needed

He buries his head on her neck and hugged her tightly sighing deeply.

She kisses his forehead, then his lips before he got a call from his mom and left to answer the call.

Author's note

I love how reassuring Andrea is... Please keep voting

Xoxo ❤️❤️