Bleeding Red (CM Punk WWE)

Punk awoke to the sound of beeping machines, a throbbing pain in his head. He didn't recognize the stark while room he was in, his hazel green eyes darting around wildly as he took in the contents of the room. He was in a hospital room, alone. But why? He reached up and touched his face surprised at how much it hurt, he looked at his hand , his knuckles were bruised and cut, What had happened? How had he gotten there? And what or WHO had put him in there?

"Oh good you're awake!" Sounded a male voice, he attempted to move his head but found it hurt too much. He felt immobile. "I wouldn't move too much of I were you" suggested the guy sounding closer. "Probably hurts like hell, here let me move the bed" he said grabbing the remote of the bed hitting a few buttons causing the bed to slightly rise, so she was sitting, he finally saw the source of the voice. It was a guy, There was something indefinitely familiar about him. "How are you feeling?" he asked sitting on the edge of the bed. Now that he was closer he could see, it was Colt.He opened his mouth to speak but found that even his throat hurt as if he hadn't spoken for a long time.

"Everything...hurts" he rasped, Colt nodded understandingly as he got up and walked over to a pitcher and poured out some water into a cup, Punk figured it was for Colt until he sat on Punks bed again, holding it out to him,

"Oh wait" he produced a straw, taking it out of it's plastic wrapper, and placing it in the cup before holding it out to him again, he kept his eyes on Colt as he took a sip surprised at how amazing the cool water felt going down his scratchy throat.

"What happened?" Punk asked finally,

"I was hoping you'd tell me" Colt shrugged "all I know is that they found you beaten up pretty badly at Ruby's place" Punks heart skipped a best at the mention of her name,

"Where is she?! Where my wife?!" He asked almost apalled that he wasn't in the room, Colt looked at him almost sorry, "Colt where is she?!" He asked, Colt took a deep breath

"We don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?!"

"After you...you flatlined, she lost it. She was apparently convinced the Shield did this to you and went to go threaten Vince and then...they're both gone, without a trace, his office was trashed."

"What?!" Punk tried to get up,

"Phil no! You have to stay here! You flat lined! We thought we lost you! You were out for days! The cops are doing the best they can to locate her but you have got to stay here! It's what she would've wanted!"

"Are you crazy?! My wife is missing! I've already lost her before and I won't do it again! I won't"

"What're you taking about?" Colt asked as he tried to calm him.

"She's Corazon! She has the birthmark, it's her there's no way it's not her! I've got to find her Colt! I have to!" Punk continued to try to get up despite being in horrible pain, Colt hit the assistance button as the doctor rushed in, before he knew it the doctor had plunged a needle into his arm and he felt drowsy, "I need to find her Colt, I can't lose her again" he muttered, before everything thing went black again.

-

-

-

-

Nice littler start:) comment fan and vote!

<3,

MV