Just How Dense Are The Creepypastas?

❦︎ Tribute chapter to Living With Creepypastas from 2017(?) ❦︎ tr: graphic, mutilation
————————————————

Another morning living with the Creepypastas!

...Not the most exciting fact to wake up to, especially when the first thing that happens is me getting a gut feeling that something is gonna go horribly wrong today! :D

Because of this feeling, long story short, I started off the new day attempting to avoid the shit out of everyone.

"(Y/NNNNN)!!!" Sally screamed my name as she spotted me coming down the hall, and she suddenly raced towards me like a bird.

"Nah." I stepped aside just as the ghost girl was about to collide with me, resulting in her losing control and crashing into a wall or something. I flinched and hurried away, hearing Sally's angry cries and curses from wherever she'd landed on the floor. I felt bad but for some reason everyone was making me feel uneasy.

Arms unexpectedly wrapped around my torso and I was suddenly heaved into the air, causing me to panic. "Hellllooooooo friend Walkerrrr~!" Laughing Jack greeted me, squeezing me tightly. "I think today is a wonderful day for me and ya to do the wonderful friend things, aye?"

The way he said that was such a red flag. He was probably gonna burry me 6 feet under with a stash of stale hard candy for the sake of "bonding."

"JACK LOOK, it's ISSAC!" I shouted, pointing behind him. Jack chuckled and shook his head, "What do you take me for, a fool? Nice try Walker...you wont escape me today, heheheheheheh!"

I rolled my eyes and muttered, "Candy Pop just uh, walked into your bedroom."

Suddenly the clown actually looked irritated and growled, "That little shite!"

After promptly letting me go, the clown quickly stormed off to find his rival. I was a bit stunned at how quickly LJ's attention was dashed by something so menial, but hey, at least he fell for it.

Now all I had to do was figure out why everyone suddenly needed me. That gut feeling wouldn't leave me, and I was afraid that at any moment something would cause me some sort of inconvenience.

I manage to sneak my way to the kitchen and grab something to eat for breakfast. I then hurry back as quickly as I could for my room, only to end up running into—

"Kagekao!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as the trickster had suddenly lunged into me from out of nowhere, causing me to drop my breakfast all over the carpets.

Not only that, but I felt the sharp stabbing pain of something that was pierced into my abdomen.

"(Y—Y/N—)—"

"Kagekao what the fuck is wrong with you, what did you do!?"

I grasp my side and notice Kagekao clutching what looks like a syringe that probably belonged to X-Virus.

"I'm so sorry," Kagekao apologized frantically, "I—I'll get Nurse Ann for you if you want??"

"What was in that thing, why are you running around with something so dangerous???"