Chapter 1: Transmigration "Change"✨

Chapter 1: Transcending the Story "Changed"

In the early morning, Luo Yan woke up and first scheduled a taxi for 7:30. It was only 5:00 AM, so she had plenty of time.

Standing by the window, Luo Yan gazed outside at the streetlights illuminating her familiar city. The apartment she lived in was one she had purchased with her own earnings. It stood 37 stories tall and was only a ten-minute drive from the city center, allowing her to admire the various buildings in the area from afar.

Last night, Luo Yan went to bed early so she could enjoy a leisurely breakfast this morning. After washing up, she fried two pieces of bacon and pork loin, placed them on top of a fried egg pancake, added some seasoning, and slowly savored her meal.

The taste was delightful-Luo Yan thoroughly enjoyed her breakfast.

After finishing, she cleaned up the dishes and lay on the sofa for a few minutes to rest before heading out on time. When she reached downstairs, she noticed that the sky was still dim and the streetlights were still on.

Luo Yan thought to herself, 'The streetlights should turn off around 8:00, right?'

Within two minutes, the taxi arrived. Luo Yan got in, but suddenly felt an indescribable sensation welling up inside her; her chest began to feel uncomfortably tight.

Looking at the driver, Luo Yan said, "Excuse me, could you crack the window open a bit? Thank you."

The window opened, letting in some air, but it didn't alleviate her discomfort. She then took out her headphones and turned on some music to distract herself.

"Hmm... Listening to music didn't make her feel any better; the effect was almost nonexistent. The tightness in her chest intensified, prompting Luo Yan to start muttering to herself.

Today was supposed to be a day of fun, with her friend having already planned the entire itinerary. Yet, in that moment, Luo Yan felt uncertain about going out; something just didn't feel right, and an inexplicable discomfort settled in her body.

Could it be? Is the popular destination we planned to visit just a scam?

It couldn't be this unfortunate!"

"She had done her homework on the attractions-the scenery was supposed to be lovely, so it shouldn't be a lie. She figured that once she arrived at the destination, she wouldn't feel this way anymore. But before she could think further, the car suddenly surged forward!

What the hell!

Is today really going to be this unlucky?

A large truck suddenly lost control, the driver frantically spinning the steering wheel. The entire truck made a complete turn in place. After colliding with the taxi Luo Yan was riding in, it violently crashed into the greenery in the middle of the road. In that instant of impact, the front of the taxi crumpled inward, and the driver died on the spot!"

"The greenery in the middle of the road didn't obstruct the vehicles traveling in the opposite direction. Upon witnessing the accident, the cars coming from that side pulled over to call for help.

The crash caused the taxi to shake violently, and Luo Yan's head slammed into the seat in front of her. Then, the entire taxi tipped over and crashed rapidly into the roadside railing.

While the railing was sturdy, it too was dented by the force of the impact. At that moment, as they hit the railing, Luo Yan completely lost consciousness, bidding farewell to the world she had lived in for 23 years.

There was no time for the ambulance to arrive..."

---

"How am I still conscious? Did I not die?