Chapter 6✨

When Luo Father returned to his room, he pulled his wife aside and said, "Your daughter likes that girl."

It was already obvious that his daughter and Huanxue shared a good bond. "The two kids get along well," Luo Mother replied with a smile, not thinking much into it, as she assumed it was just a friendship between girls.

"Your daughter asked me how she and Huanxue could, well... be married!" When he first heard it, he thought he had misheard.

Luo Mother exclaimed, "What...? Your daughter?!!" She was bewildered to realize that her daughter truly considered Huanxue as her wife! "Oh my heavens..."

"Yes, it's our daughter," Luo Father confirmed.

Luo Mother gasped, "Does she not realize she's still a girl? What on earth is going on?"

"Why is it so sudden?" she wondered. This question had not come out of nowhere!

"Well, she said she heard someone mention that women can be together too," Luo Father explained.

"Really? So, do you approve of this?" If he supported it, it would be quite the father-daughter relationship-truly unbelievable!

"Why wouldn't I? Our daughter has already brought her into the family. Besides, it seems she truly likes Huanxue."

Luo Mother thought for a moment and said, "Initially, I was considering finding a good family for Huanxue in a couple of years. I never expected our daughter to fall for her."

"Let them live well together from now on. If it gets out that she returned to her family and spoke about it, or even escalated to alert the authorities, the consequences are too terrifying to imagine!" Not to mention the complications... He just hoped his daughter could navigate this path successfully.

"Have you told her yet?" This was not a situation without challenges, and it seemed they had no choice.

"No, I haven't said anything yet. I'll find time to talk to her about it. Now that it's confirmed that our daughter is involved with another girl, she'll have to bear the responsibility for whatever happens from here."

Luo's Mother said, "You should tell her tomorrow when you return; we can't delay this any longer." Their daughter was already married, and it was likely that news had reached others by now!

Luo's Father said, "Alright, go to sleep."

---

The next day, Luo Yan woke up early. After preparing breakfast, her father rose to eat before heading off to work. Luo Yan decided to make a bit more of the cold radish dish.

After sharing a meal with her father and washing the dishes, she returned to her room.

"Huanxue, are you hungry? Do you want to get up for breakfast?" Luo Yan called.

Huanxue felt annoyed by the noise, barely opening her eyes. She reached out to cover Luo Yan's mouth with her hand.

This silly wife! Luo Yan couldn't help but kiss Huanxue's palm, causing Huanxue to jerk her hand back in surprise.

"I'm sleepy... just let me sleep a little longer," Huanxue mumbled, still feeling extremely tired. Luo Yan had woken up way too early! Hmph, she didn't think it was early at all.

Thinking that Luo Yan had quieted and perhaps left the room, Huanxue was surprised to find her partner lying back down next to her.

Quickly, Huanxue turned to look at Luo Yan, who had settled comfortably on the bed. Huanxue attempted to turn away again but found she couldn't manage to escape...!