Chapter 11✨

The shop situation needed to be resolved quickly. Once they made some money, Luo Yan wanted to visit Huanxue's family. If they were to bring Huanxue's maid back, their current home would be too cramped. Building an extra room required not only money but also time. Once things settled a bit, she planned to ask around for nearby construction options.

After preparing hot water, Luo Yan and her wife freshened up together. The weather was just beginning to turn autumnal, so it wasn't too cold yet.

As they lay in bed, Huanxue nestled into Luo Yan's arms. After resting during the day, Huanxue's complexion had improved. "Huanxue," Luo Yan called softly.

"Hmm?" Huanxue looked up at Luo Yan, her expression curious. "Uh, um..."

Suddenly, their lips touched, and Huanxue felt her mind go blank. Luo Yan's kiss sent electric jolts through her body, leaving her feeling tingling and breathless. Was this the feeling described in books as being overcome by love? All she could think about was drawing closer to her spouse. Luo Yan hadn't lied; all the things she had said were unfolding before her eyes. Women could indeed develop feelings for one another.

Lost in thought, Huanxue found herself reflecting on Luo Yan, envisioning her drawing, buying hair accessories, and livestock...

These past couple of days had shown her that Luo Yan was such a passionate person. Once she set her mind on something, she took action-immediately. This kind of ardor was incredibly captivating, making Huanxue's previously passive heart begin to stir with excitement!

Perhaps this was the kind of spouse she had never anticipated-a woman of such inner excellence, brimming with exceptional talents. Huanxue was not only amazed but felt these qualities were imprinted deeply into her heart as they engaged during their time together.

After a brief illness, Huanxue was finally able to enjoy some quality time with Luo Yan.

In that moment, as her heart raced, she completely forgot whether her spouse was a man or a woman.

Last night had marked their first experience together. She had anticipated it would be painful, yet it turned out to be quite the opposite. There was a brief moment of discomfort, but it quickly transformed into something... pleasant.

In a dreamy state, Huanxue found herself gasping as Luo Yan playfully teased her."

"Huanxue~" Luo Yan whispered intimately in her ear, completely unaware of how alluring her words sounded.

Huanxue pulled Luo Yan's gaze toward her. This face-wasn't it the one she adored? Yes, it was! Over the past few days, she had felt her emotions stir unexpectedly. "Husband~" With that, she wrapped her arms around Luo Yan's neck and kissed her deeply.

Huanxue initiated the kiss, and it felt surreal, like a dream. This time, it was her wife taking the lead, not just a playful request from Luo Yan. Huanxue's kiss was awkward yet careful and gentle, prompting Luo Yan to cooperate and let her take control.

Once their kiss ended, Huanxue was left breathless, while Luo Yan felt like her mission was just beginning...

After a full night's sleep, the only little chick in the yard had crowed a couple of times in the morning, causing Huanxue to frown sleepily. Emmm... looks like that chick can't stay.

Chick: ???

The sun shone brightly that day. After getting up and preparing breakfast, Luo Yan brought a plate of food to their room, where Huanxue was still sleeping peacefully. "I'm heading to the market now. I've left the food here for you. Eat something before continuing your nap."

So early? "You're leaving now?" Huanxue asked, surprised.

"Mm-hmm, I'm getting ready to go right now. You be good, eat first, and then get some more rest. I'll be back soon."