Chapter 96

In late April, when the flowers were blooming beautifully, Luo Yan sent Hong Chun to find a good place because she wanted to take Huanxue out to fly kites.

She wanted to spend sweet days with Huanxue. Although she had been busy lately, she couldn’t afford to stop. There were some people and matters that, if left unresolved, could put their lives in danger. She dared not take any risks.

Cang Dong spent two days finding a location with water, flowers, and beautiful scenery.

Once the place was found, Luo Yan suspended her classes for five days and assigned a lot of homework.

That evening, Luo Yan instructed the servants to prepare the things needed for the outing. They were set to depart the following morning, and according to Cang Dong, it would take about an hour of travel.

Huanxue sat in the room, watching the servants pack, curious about where her husband intended to take her since she hadn’t been told. As it was an outing, she was a bit excited.

Once everything was ready, Luo Yan instructed everyone to go rest. After closing the door, she turned to Huanxue and mischievously asked, “Shall we take a bath together?”

Feeling shy, Huanxue nodded. She liked bathing with her husband, even if he sometimes got a bit naughty during their baths.

She undressed and stepped into the bathtub first. When she saw her husband starting to take off her clothes, she quickly turned her head. Hearing the sound of water, she knew Luo Yan had entered the bath.

“Tomorrow, we’re going to fly kites; do you like it?” Luo Yan asked.

“I like it~”

“Then that’s good. Snow’er, come sit over here.”

“Okay~” Huanxue slightly shifted, leaning against Luo Yan.

Embracing Huanxue from behind, Luo Yan felt particularly happy and murmured her name, “Snow’er~”

The warmth of her husband’s breathing brushed against her ear, giving her a warm sensation. “Mm.”

Kissing her deeply, Luo Yan softly whispered Huanxue’s name.

“Husband, mm, I want to experience more beautiful moments with you.”

“Alright, Snow’er~” She caressed Huanxue’s cheek and kissed her more deeply.

……

As the water began to cool, Luo Yan hurriedly lifted Huanxue to dry her off. Holding a towel, she wiped her hair dry. Once it felt somewhat dry, she started drying her own hair. Setting the towel aside, she lifted Huanxue’s chin and kissed her forehead, then carried her to bed to rest.

“Husband~”

“Mm, I’m here.”

“When will you be less busy? I want you to stay with me and be close like this.”

“I’m sorry; I’ve been too busy lately and have neglected you. I won’t do that anymore, okay?”

“Okay~” She looked up at her husband and kissed her forehead, feeling shy as she buried her face in Luo Yan’s ear.

“Snow’er~”

She mumbled a soft “Mm.”

“Lie down and rest. If you sleep all curled up like this, it’ll be uncomfortable, and you’ll feel claustrophobic.”

“Alright.” Huanxue lay down as she watched her husband reach out to adjust her hair. “Husband, you’re so handsome~”

Luo Yan smiled at her and said, “Silly, it’s you who is beautiful.”