Chapter 87

Young Master Luo's recent actions seemed like they had been prearranged with Miss Li Yue. Now, he had done her a significant favor. Walking back into the private room, Li Yue sat dazed on the bed, looking somewhat unwell. Xiao Han approached and sat beside her, wrapping Li Yue in her embrace.

Li Yue hadn’t expected that Young Master Luo was actually a woman. When they first met, she felt a flutter in her heart. But thankfully, she soon learned that Young Master Luo had a wife, which extinguished the budding feelings she had just begun to experience.

During their initial encounter, Li Yue had never really paid attention to Xiao Han. However, upon encountering her again, she noticed how Xiao Han would rush over to her. When they shared their first kiss, Li Yue had already spent some time with Xiao Han. If comparing the two situations, her feelings for Young Master Luo were indeed love. But what kind of feelings did she have for Xiao Han?

Xiao Han’s actions, although she understood were not entirely appropriate, she hadn’t rejected them. Now, while Li Yue no longer had those intentions about Young Master Luo, she remembered the feelings that had once emerged. With this thought, she held onto Xiao Han tightly. Tears streamed down her face unexpectedly, and Li Yue felt terrible.

When Huanxue learned that Young Master Luo was a woman, she still chose to stay with her. So when Young Master Luo asked her to chat with Huanxue, was she hoping that Li Yue could find the answers she sought from her?

Societal norms had been challenged by Young Master Luo and Huanxue. If she had met Young Master Luo without Huanxue being in the picture and had just recently learned he was a woman, Li Yue believed she would have developed feelings for him as well.

Feeling the emotional state of the person in her arms gradually improve, Xiao Han pulled out a handkerchief and moved slightly away to wipe away Li Yue's tears. As their eyes met, Li Yue grasped Xiao Han’s hand that held the handkerchief. There was a tension in Xiao Han's heart as she leaned in and kissed Li Yue’s lips. Gently, she teased the kiss, her tongue exploring and intertwining with Li Yue’s.

The sensation after the kiss was not one of distaste but of satisfaction. Resting her head on Xiao Han’s shoulder, Li Yue hugged her, wanting to stay that way without doing anything else for a while.

Outside the private room was a completely different world, where everyone was happily enjoying barbecue. Huanxue was a bit overwhelmed by Xiao Han’s situation and wanted to return to the inn to rest early.

“Are you tired?” Luo Yan asked Huanxue.

“Mm, a little.”

“Lean against my shoulder and rest for a bit; let Li Yue and Xiao Han have some time,” Luo Yan said while patting her shoulder.

“Alright, husband.” With that, Huanxue leaned against Luo Yan and began to rest.

When Li Yue and Xiao Han emerged from the private room, Huanxue was already fast asleep. Seeing them about to speak, Luo Yan quickly placed a finger to her lips, signaling for them to be quiet. She then gently picked up the sleeping Huanxue and carried her outside to wait for everyone to finish cleaning up and closing the shop.

Watching Young Master Luo take care of Huanxue like that, Li Yue unconsciously tightened her grip on Xiao Han’s clothing. Since Huanxue chose Young Master Luo, Li Yue thought she understood the reason behind it.