Chapter 32

Luo Yan didn’t know what martial arts were like in this world. After all, she had been here for some time and hadn’t encountered anyone skilled in martial arts.

Hearing her wife mention that Han Han knew martial arts made her think that maybe she was somewhat formidable…

Emmm, she had done nothing wrong, so there shouldn’t be any reason to provoke… Little Han.

In her original world, there was no need for martial arts—just sipping coffee and enjoying fried chicken was enough to feel great.

Hmm?! Fried chicken!!!

Ahh, it had been so long since she had eaten it. Oh no…

Tomorrow, she would buy a chicken to make fried chicken!

“Is that so? Then she’ll be able to protect you, Xue’er.” Luo Yan felt a bit timid; after all, she didn’t know any martial arts herself.

It turned out her husband was nervous when he heard that Han Han could fight, but it was fine—he wouldn’t get beaten up with her around. Han Han wasn’t someone who would attack indiscriminately, but Luo Yan couldn’t escape Han Han’s watchful eye. “Yes, don’t worry, husband; Han Han doesn’t just hit people.”

……

“Mm, I understand.”

“Tomorrow, let’s finalize the furniture and buy all the bedding and supplies. Once everything is delivered, we can start organizing and move in.”

“Alright.”

“Let’s wash up and go to bed; tomorrow there will be a lot to do.”

“Okay,” Han Xue replied. “Earlier today, Wen Liang’s servant came to the shop.

He said Wen Liang had made great progress in his painting; he has been working hard these past few days. The servant came to inform you.”

Wen Liang indeed had a talent for painting, but he also couldn’t let his studies slide. “Once Little Han arrives, I won’t need to be busy at the shop anymore, and it’ll be important for Wen Liang to focus on his studies in preparation for the exams next spring.”

“Okay.”

---

After a restful night, a light drizzle fell in the morning, and the sky was somewhat gloomy, indicating that it probably wouldn’t rain heavily.

Luo An and Wang Ji were already busy, while her mother was in the kitchen cooking. Over the past few days, Luo Yan had made many different types of dishes, with her mother usually watching from the side.

Now, seeing that her mother was up earlier than herself doing the cooking, Luo Yan guessed her mother was likely preparing something she wanted to eat.

Since it was raining, the milk tea and food were stored inside the donkey cart. Han Xue and Luo Yan also sat in the loaded cart, which was quite full. Luo An led the donkey cart while Wang Ji was responsible for driving the horse cart.

---

Luo Yan and Han Xue waited for her mother to arrive so they could go shopping. With her mother there, she could keep an eye on the accounts and watch over the shop.

The furniture that Han Xue had her eye on was the same set that Luo Yan liked—it had simple carvings, and the wood color wasn’t too dark.

Once the furniture was purchased, the shopkeeper would notify them when to deliver it to their home, provided the weather remained clear.

In addition to the bedding, they also bought a desk, wardrobe, tableware, and everything else Luo Yan could think of.

---