Chapter 15✨

The festive red firecrackers crackled loudly, and the onlookers clapped and cheered to celebrate the opening of the shop.

**Author's Note:**
Dear readers, please remember to visit the newest and most comprehensive novel website, Laoji Novel Network!

When they arrived, there was already a decent-sized line forming, and the sound of the firecrackers attracted even more people to come and watch.

Just like the previous days, the milk tea sold out quickly. Huanxue was bustling around the shop, growing increasingly proficient at her tasks.

Luo Yan, Xiao Xu, and her mother were busy serving customers, while Huanxue took on the role of cashier, meticulously recording what was sold and how much money was made.

Suddenly, Luo Yan realized that Huanxue had a knack for bookkeeping-she was a potential gem! She was especially diligent in keeping track of the deposits for the bamboo tubes, noting every detail. Luo Yan appreciated her wife's carefulness.

The day before, when preparing for the food they were selling today, Luo Yan had explained everything thoroughly to Huanxue.

When it came time to sell the mung bean cakes and milk-flavored steamed buns, they followed their previous plan. They cut two pieces into very small bites and placed them in bowls for tasting.

As expected, the crowd rushed forward to sample them without hesitation. Unfortunately, the bites were so small that they barely had time to savor the flavors before they disappeared.

"Shopkeeper! How much for these little buns? They're incredibly delicious!" a customer exclaimed.

Luo Yan smiled brightly at him, "50 wen for 10 milk-flavored steamed buns."

The customer hesitated, thinking, "Why is such a tiny bun priced so high?" "That's too expensive, shopkeeper!"

Not flustered, Luo Yan maintained her cheerful demeanor and replied, this time raising her voice a bit, "Milk-flavored steamed buns! These are made with milk and eggs, and the honey adds a special touch! You all know how nutritious milk, eggs, and honey are. The process to make these is far more complex than making regular buns at home, and their value is in a whole different league!"

Everyone listened intently as the shopkeeper introduced the milk-flavored steamed buns. When they heard that milk and eggs were added, it all made sense-no wonder those little buns tasted so rich!

"The value of eggs is well-known to everyone, and milk is no exception. Some children rely on cow's milk or goat's milk when their mothers can't produce enough," someone from the back of the crowd chimed in.

Upon hearing this, many in the crowd nodded in agreement. They all understood that honey, while expensive, was also highly nutritious.

As the people waiting in line listened to the shopkeeper, they started to feel a sense of urgency, urging those in front to make their purchases quicker.

At that moment, one of the customers stated, "I'll take two packages." He understood what the shopkeeper had said, and while he had initially been puzzled by the small size of the buns, he now realized why they were so delicious.

"Great! Since it's our grand opening, if you buy one package, you get an extra two for free; purchasing two packages means you'll receive four extras!" Luo Yan announced, eagerly taking the opportunity to promote her shop. Everything was unfolding as she had planned.

Upon hearing about the extras, the customer was thrilled. "Thank you, shopkeeper! You're really kind; I'll definitely be back! Everything you make is fantastic!"