Chapter 85

Luo Yan felt that Huanxue had really changed a lot after her exercises. After kissing Huanxue for quite a while, she found herself wanting more, which stirred a sense of excitement within her.

Seeing her wife's rosy cheeks, Luo Yan couldn’t help but lightly lick her tongue across them, initiating a more intimate moment. By the time Huanxue realized what was happening, it was already too late.

Inside the inn, Huanxue was so shy that she couldn’t make a sound. Instead, she wrapped her arms around Luo Yan’s neck and kissed her back.

Luo Yan felt herself being gradually satisfied; it had been many days since she had last been intimate with Huanxue since the injury. The sensation of having Huanxue in her grasp felt incredibly good.

Due to having drunk a bit of alcohol, Luo Yan didn’t let up on Huanxue. She pulled her to straddle her lap, tightly embracing her as they kissed.

Huanxue could only acquiesce to her husband; Luo Yan’s strength had grown, and she found it impossible to escape. The longing she felt physically was something she didn’t want to deny.

After they finished, Huanxue waited until Luo Yan fell asleep before getting up. Once she had dressed properly, she covered her husband with a blanket and called Xiao Han to prepare hot water for washing up.

Looking at herself, Huanxue realized that now was not the time to return to the shop. With her parents present, she felt there would be no issues.

After tidying herself up, Huanxue took some time to consider the arrangements for housing the recruited individuals. They could move into the courtyard in a few days, and there were already three houses in the village.

Within the courtyard, there were six rooms for the servants to live in. Once the family moved in, they could buy an additional one or two houses in the village to accommodate everyone. At that point, they could select around twenty individuals from among them to work in the courtyard.

Since many of them were men, Luo Yan would likely have other uses for them elsewhere. After Luo Yan… sobered up from the alcohol, they could discuss it further; everything was almost settled. Later, she planned to inform her mother about it.

Luo Yan slept deeply until the afternoon, and when she woke, she found a new set of clothes laid out beside her. Smiling, she looked at Huanxue, who was sitting on a stool not far away. “Are you alright?”

Hearing the voice, Huanxue turned to look at her husband. “Mm… I was just looking into how to arrange accommodations for everyone. Once you’re up, we can see if there are any issues.”

After being stirred for quite a while, she felt somewhat uncomfortable. But thankfully, her husband’s actions were gentle.

“Alright.” Luo Yan got up and moved to sit beside Huanxue. It appeared that while she was resting, Huanxue had been busy writing many things.

Listening to Huanxue express her thoughts while glancing at what she had written, Luo Yan said, “Xue’er, I’ll leave this matter to you. This arrangement is excellent; I hadn’t considered it myself.”

“Is this arrangement for their accommodation alright then?”

“Mm, it is. Once Cang Dong returns, have him select some individuals to stay with us. When we move into the courtyard, we’ll need to have someone on duty to guard the house. For this matter, you and Cang Dong can choose the people.”