Chapter 17

As Huanxue and Luo's mother approached the shop, they noticed a crowd gathered in front.

They quickened their pace, and as they got closer, the eager faces in the crowd expressed their excitement upon seeing them. It was a busy time for the shop, and unfortunately, delays caused them to arrive later than usual. Along the way, many were enthusiastically discussing "Absolute Flavor," and as they finally reached the familiar shop, a wave of regret washed over them for not coming sooner.

People were raving about the delicious mung bean cakes and the sweet, flavorful milk-flavored steamed buns. Unfortunately, they could only hear about these delights without any visual confirmation.

When they saw that the shop door was tightly closed, disappointment hit them. Fortunately, the neighboring shopkeeper mentioned that if they weren’t in a hurry, they could wait in line; the shopkeeper had stepped out for lunch and would return soon.

Relief washed over the crowd at this news. They realized they could place their orders today and simply return tomorrow to pick them up. As a result, more people joined the queue, and the enthusiasm grew.

Eventually, Huanxue and Luo's mother encountered a scene of dozens of people lined up, which even affected the foot traffic of others wandering through the market, prompting them to quicken their pace.

When the shop door opened, everyone instinctively moved inside to form a line. The crowd outside was quite large, with many more waiting impatiently.

Luo's mother rushed inside to boil water so they could provide drinks for everyone, while Huanxue had moved to the accounting table, busying herself with paperwork.

---

Luo Yan went to see Boss Pu first. After signing the necessary documents, she mentioned that she wanted her father to come by to help out. Initially, Boss Pu was somewhat reluctant to this idea.

How would wages be calculated for her father's work? This was something Luo Yan had not discussed with anyone. The young master was very astute; now that she wanted to have her father come over, was she also looking to make an extra profit?

As these thoughts crossed Boss Pu's mind, Luo Yan continued, "My father's wages will be deducted from my portion, so there's no need for you to worry about that, Boss Pu.

There are two reasons I want my father to come. First, his current work is exhausting and lacks flexibility; he can't even take time off for family matters. Second, I see that you're quite busy here, and having my father come will provide you with some extra help, and I would also benefit from having my share of the earnings."

After listening to Luo Yan's explanation, Boss Pu realized that he had misunderstood her intentions. He felt a bit petty for his initial reluctance.

"Alright, Young Master Luo, when can your father come?" With Luo Yan's father helping, Boss Pu knew that his workload would ease significantly.

"Father will be able to come at the beginning of next month; he needs to finish his current work by the end of this month," Luo Yan replied with a slight smile.

"Okay, just have him come directly when the time comes," Boss Pu agreed.

"Great, I'll take my leave now. I have many matters to attend to this afternoon, so I won't disturb you any longer."

"Understood," Boss Pu said, getting back to his tasks.

---

Luo Yan then went ahead and bought another cow, ensuring they would have stable daily sales with two dairy cows.

While at the market, she rushed around to gather supplies, and it took her about two hours to finish shopping.

She picked up some inexpensive tea leaves and two small stoves specifically for brewing tea. With this, everyone waiting in line would also be able to enjoy some tea.