Cinderella/Aphmau(2015 Disney Style)Part 3

A/N LAST PART!!! Warning, much GARMAU to come! Glass slipper is above!

Aphmau sat in the attic, weeping. Catherine had found her secret hatch in the floor of her room, where she hid the slipper, and had smashed the shoe against the wall, breaking it. Aphmau had no chance of ever seeing Garroth again.

Once King Garte of O'kasis had died, Garroth became the new king. And his first proclamation as King was to find the mysterious girl at the ball. He had placed his head guard, Laurence, as the leader of the search. Laurence would not rest until he found the maiden.

He was to fit the shoe left at the castle onto every maiden in the kingdom. It was tiring, but Laurence was determined to do it. Of course, Zane was not so pleased.

Zane owed the kingdom of Scaleswind much money from spending on bets, and decided to pay them back by giving them Garroth. But if it didn't work out, Zane would be thrown into jail.

After two straight day of searching, Garroth began to lose hope.

But Laurence remained faithful that he would find Garroth's lover and take her to him so the kingdo, could live with a pair of happy rulers.

Laurence traveled to the countryside, the last place not having been searched was a manor under the name of Phoenix Drop. The carriage slowed into a halt, and Laurence climbed off.

"We're here, Zane." Said Laurence. Zane mumbled something under his breath as he got off, the glass slipper placed on the pillow.

A simple knock on the door causes an uproar inside the manor. Catherine opened the door, smiling. Her and Zane had conducted a deal, and an evil one at it. If Catherine kept Aphmau locked up in the attic, Zane would marry off her daughters to rich young men, and make Catherine a law maker.

"Why hello! You must be here for one of my daughters!" Exclaimed Catherine, a grin on her face.

Laurence saw right through her lies and fake smile.

"We are only here to have them try on the shoes. Whether or not they are the girl is up to destiny." Said Laurence, earning a glare from the woman.

"Come, Laurence. Don't be so rude." Said Zane, entering the house.

Aphmau looked out the window, her tears beginning to dry. She started singing a song,that her mother taught her when she was young.

Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly,

lavender's green,

When I am king, dilly, dilly,

you shall be queen.

If you love me, dilly, dilly,

I will love you

Let the birds sing, dilly, dilly,

And the lambs play

I love to dance, dilly, dilly,

I love to sing

When I am queen, dilly, dilly,

You'll be my king.

Her song echoed throughout the attic, earning an idea from the mice sitting next to her. The mouse by the name of Ross squeaked to the mice by the name of Jinbop, Sky and Barney to give him a lift up to the window's hook. The mice lifted Jinbop into the air, and Jinbop opened the window.

Laurence and Zane had finished the step sister's shoe fitting at a failed attempt.

"There is no one else in this manor?" Asked Laurence.