Day 23: Arguing

A/N I decided to start up the OTP Challenge again! Lots of you requested it, so here we go!

Day 23: Arguing

Aphmau and Garroth went out on another date, and decided to go to a restaurant in Downtown Disney. 

"I love this place! The animals are really funny... Sometimes." Aphmau said as they took their seats. Garroth smiled.

"I'm just happy you're happy." He said, pecking her lips.

A woman with blonde hair and green eyes walked out to their table, her hair tied up in a bun and her clothing a tight, black dress.

"Hello, and welcome to the Jungle Cafe. I'm Azura, and I will be your server today! Anything I can get for you?" She asked, winking at Garroth. Aphmau frowned, looking away as Garroth responded.

"Yeah, can I get a water?" 

"Thirsty, are you?" Azura asked, smirking. Aphmau's fists clenched.

"Yes, we are. I'd like a lemonade please." Aphmau said. Azura noticed Aphmau, and frowned a bit.

"Hmph. Alright. One lemonade and one water coming right up." She said, walking away.

"What a suck up." Aphmau muttered, looking through the menu. Garroth, being oblivious when he could be, was confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked. Aphmau looked up, raising an eyebrow.

"You mean, you didn't even notice?" She asked. Garroth shook his head.

"No. Why, what happened?" He asked. Aphmau sighed, shaking her head.

"It's nothing." She assured him.

I have to give him some credit. I was super oblivious when he had a crush on me...

Azura came back again, and after some failed flirting with Garroth, she wore down their orders and left.

"Garroth. Seriously. You don't see that she's flirting with you?" Aphmau asked. Garroth's eyes widened.

"Sh-She is?" He asked. Aphmau nodded.

"Yeah." She said. Garroth bit his lip.

"Oh. That makes sense now." He admitted. Aphmau rolled her eyes.

"Will you tell her to stop?" She asked. Garroth smirked slightly.

"Oh I see... You're jealous." He said. Aphmau's mouth gaped open.

"I am not!" She argued. Garroth smiled.

"Yeah you are. I can't believe you don't trust me, though." Garroth said, sounding a bit down.

"Now, because you don't trust me, I'm gonna continue to let her flirt with me, and see if you trust me enough to be okay with it." Garroth said. Aphmau frowned.

"Why would I--?!"

"Here's your food!" Azura chimed, placing down the plates in front of them. Garroth smirked in Azura's way.

"Why thank you." He said. Aphmau's jaw dropped once more, her frown on Garroth increasing. Azura giggled, walking away.

The couple ate in silence, having nothing to say to one another. Azura came back, holding smaller menus.

"Any dessert for the two of you?" She asked, handing them both menus. She leaned closer to Garroth.

"You know, we have sweeter things that aren't listed in the menu..." Azura whispered. Garroth smirked slightly.

"Oh are there?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Aphmau stood up straight, her hip hitting the table, causing some untensils to fall on the floor. She was glaring daggers, switching her view from Azura to Garroth, and back to Azura.

"I'm gonna use the restroom." Aphmau declared, walking away. Azura rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to her work.

^-^

Aphmau slammed the door to the stall closed, locking it. She walked backwards to the wall, her back hitting it. As she slid down, Aphmau wiped away tears.

"The jerk." She muttered.

A/N Next oneshot will continue!