Rapunzel/Aphmau(Disney Style)

A/N Ok, it's time for the feels! THE FEELS!!!

If you read the past first part chapters, then you know what I'm doing by now. This isn't mine, and has nothing to do with the oneshot! Here's Rapunzel and Flynn IRL!

 This isn't mine, and has nothing to do with the oneshot! Here's Rapunzel and Flynn IRL!

Garroth rode on his horse, Thorgi, all the way to Aphmau's tower

Garroth rode on his horse, Thorgi, all the way to Aphmau's tower. He now knew why she was locked up there. After having spent the best two days of his life just showing her around the earth for the first time, he had fallen madly in love with her. And he wouldn't let a crazed maniac take her away.

Garroth's blue jean vest flapped in the wind, his blonde hair becoming more ruffled in the wind as he slowed Thorgi down at the foot of the tower.

"APHMAU!!! Let down your hair!" He shouted.

Nothing.

Garroth refused to give up. He searched the wall for a good place to stop climbing when...

Long purple hair fell in front of him. He looked up, and saw that someone had thrown down the purple, silky hair. Garroth started climbing, faster and faster until he got to the top.

"Aphmau, I'm so glad you're ok!"

Aphmau was tied up by chains in a corner, and she was gagged.

"MMMMHHHMMM!!" A muffled warming came out of her mouth. Garroth creased his eyebrows together, walking towards Aphmau as she tried to warn him.

A pain stabbed through Garroth's gut, causing Aphmau to cry out in shock. He felt himself slowly dying, as he started to look down at his stomach. His hands which were covering his wound, were now colored in dark red blood, and the wound didn't look healable.

Aphmau felt the tears threaten to fall as she saw the person she loved fall to his knees in pain, and soon enough, onto the floor.

"Aphmau, let me tell you something... I was never your father." Zane snarled.

"Mmrhhhhmmmhhhhrrrmmhmmmmhhhrrrrmmmm!"

Yeah, a father wouldn't try to kill the person I love!