Day 15: An Awkward Situation

A/N This story is based off a true story. It took place at Disney World, but I changed it to Disneyland. I wasn't there to experience it, but the story was on the news a while ago. I feel bad for this family, like a lot.

Day 15: An Awkward Situation

Aphmau and Garroth had decided to take some time off from their friends and enjoy a couple of hours to themselves. They went to Disneyland and walked along the park, smiling and talking and laughing, having a great time.

Then, at Tom Sawyer Island, they saw a mother and her daughter. They looked lost. Aphmau nudged Garroth and motioned towards the pair.

"Let's go help them out." Aphmau said, walking to them. Garroth smiled slightly, seeing Aphmau's caring side come out made him happy.

"Hi! I'm Aphmau, and this is my boyfriend, Garroth. Are you guys lost?" Aphmau asked as she reached the group. The lady looked up and smiled.

"Hello! I'm Kat, and this is my daughter, Lizzie." Kat said smiling. She had long, light brown hair which got darker as it went down, all the way to black. She had turquoise eyes and light skin. She wore a lilac sweater and light blue jeans with black boots that reached her knees. And, Kat looked really young.

Lizzie had black hair with brown strands scattered on it. She had a long, pink dress on that reached her knees, and small, brown leather ankle boots. Her blue eyes complimented her pale skin. She looked about three years old.

"Wow, Lizzie looks super adorable. But you look really young! What's your secret?" Asked Aphmau, smiling. Kat bit her lip, breaking eye contact from Aphmau as she stared at the floor.

"Um... I'm n-nineteen..." Kat whispered. Aphmau gasped inside, but didn't say anything.

"Oh! Well, you look super pretty, if I say so myself." Aphmau said. Garroth looked at Lizzie, who was giggling and running circles around him.

"How old is Lizzie?" Asked Garroth. Kat looked away from Garroth again.

"Uh, sh-she's three." Kat said.

If Lizzie is three, and Kat is nineteen... Then Kat had Lizzie when she was sixteen... Oh.

"So, do you guys need help?" Asked Aphmau.

"Yeah, actually. My boyfriend, Zane, told us he needed to use the restroom. And that was over an hour ago. I tried calling him, but he won't pick up." Kat explained.

"Maybe he left something in his car. We'll go check with you." Garroth offered. Kat smiled.

"Sure! We parked in the parking lot. Let's go." Kat said, picking up Lizzie and starting to lead them all to the parking lot.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

"Our car is right.... Huh!?" Kat put down Lizzie, who wandered towards Garroth and grabbed onto one of his legs.

The so called red jeep was missing, and the parking space was empty.

"W-Where's my car?" Whispered Kat, tears welling up in her eyes. Aphmau and Garroth shared a look.

"Um... You sure you didn't misplace your car?" Asked Aphmau. Kat shook her head.

"N-No, I wrote down the floor and everything... Did someone rob my car? I don't have anything useful in there." Kat started to mumble to herself. Aphmau sighed, placing her hand on Kat's shoulder.

"How about we go ask someone? Maybe they have a camera." She said. Kat nodded my wiping her eyes.

"Yeah, let's go." Kat said, nodding. Garroth handed Lizzie to Kat, but Lizzie whined when Kat took her.