Disney's Descendants

A/N YAY!!! We're back to Disney!!! Tbh, I kinda missed it.

Quick note, I have to change a lot of the plot line, so I hope you don't mind me messing with THE BEST DISNEY CHANNEL MOVIE EVER'S storyline.

I hope you enjoy... Disney's Descendants!

Aphmau sat nervously at the front of the castle, watching Garroth get coronated for King.

Why was she nervous, you ask? That's a good question.

Why would anyone anyone be nervous watching their boyfriend get coronated?

Because, she was about to betray him

It's not like Aphmau had a choice. If she didn't do it, her guardian, Zane, would probably hurt her.

Besides, Aphmau didn't love Garroth anyways.

Did she?

No, she didn't.

But she might.

It's highly possible.

Aphmau had never felt this feeling with anyone before. Garroth was the first.

Cadenza, Laurence, and Dante were also experiencing new feelings themselves.

Cadenza was learning how to use her brains instead of her beauty.

Laurence was learning the importance of protecting people instead of attacking them.

And Dante was falling in love with a Meifwa; whom he had been taught to hate.

Aphmau and her friends had no idea what to do with these knew-found lessons and feelings. All their lives, they had been taught to ignore any feelings for anyone besides hate, disgust, and anger.

Aphmau had once asked what the feelings were. Someone she had helped using her magicks. And you know what the girl responded?

Love.

Aphmau knew what this meant.

Aphmau was in love.

In love with the boy with the sandy, blonde hair that swept over his mesmerizing blue eyes that would make any girl swoon at the sight.

This was bad.

If she was in love, then she wouldn't be able to listen to Zane, and betray him, and bring back the amulet.

Why does being in love have to be so hard?

"Do you, Prince Garroth of O'kasis, except these responsibilities that are being given upon you?" Zoey said, holding the amulet.

"I do." Said Garroth, smiling. Zoey smiled and lifted the amulet.

Aphmau stood up in an instant, ran to Zoey, snatched the amulet out of her hands, and ran down the small steps to where the rest of her group had been waiting.

"Aphmau, what are you doing?!" Cried Gartoth, following her.

"See, Garroth! I told you—never trust inhabitants of those shores!" Cried Azura, referring to Phoenix Drop.

"Garroth, I don't love you!" Lied Aphmau, tears brimming her eyes. She knew that any person with a brain would be able to see through her lies.

Sadly, Garroth had a brain.

"Yes, you do. I can see it in your eyes. You don't have to do this!" Yelled Garroth, walking to her. Aphmau threatened for him not to come closer with his magicks.