Day 24: Making Up Afterwards

A/N Oh yeah, I forgot... The Dan and Phil oneshot will be continued another day. For now, just imagine what happened.

Hopefully none of you have pervy minds.

Day 24: Making Up Afterwards

As the night came to an end, Aphmau was back in her chair, getting ready to leave. Azura came back with the check.

"Here you go... And I left something in there for you." She said, motioning to the check. Garroth opened it and Aphmau spotted nine digits from the corner of her eye. Garroth placed the money inside, snapped the book closed, and handed it to Azura.

"Sorry love, but I'm taken." He said, standing up and grasping Aphmau's hand, interlocking his fingers with hers. Azura looked both furious and confused at the same time as the couple left the restaurant.

"... Why'd you do that?" Aphmau asked. Garroth raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He asked. Aphmau narrowed her eyes.

"I mean, why'd you give up the chance to be with Azura? She's probably better then me." She said. Garroth nodded, as if he understood.

"Ah. Well you see, you are much better then her. She's got plain, green eyes. Your eyes are the color of a sweet, delicious caramel." He said. 

"She has boring, blonde hair. Everyone in this country has blonde hair. You've got beautiful, raven black hair." He said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"She seems like the person who would flirt with every stranger that crosses her way. You are the most loyal person I've ever met. You'd probably chop off your hand before flirting with a stranger in front of your lover."

"And finally, she's nothing like the sweet, precious, beautiful, amazing angel in front of me right now." Garroth said. Aphmau smiled, blushing.

"Aw..." She said. Garroth bent down, pressing his lips against hers. She kissed him back, but pulled away when a group of children started to walk by.

"Come on, let's go." Aphmau said, grabbing his hand and walking towards the hotel.

A/N Sorry if that was too short. I ran out of ideas.