Demons & Angels: 2

A/N Did I tell you I have a random book yet? I write stuff about real life in it, along with rages and stuff! Go check it out!

By the way, any time there is font, it means in the original musical, that sentence is sung.

20 years later, Garroth still lived in his dark hidden corner of the world, and Aphmau still lived in the tower guarded by the Jury of Nine member. 

20 years later, Garroth and Aphmau had still never met.

Yet.

One faithful day, Garroth walked out to get some onions for his dinner, as he didn't like to eat human souls, and something happened...

     "Move along!" The guard yelled. He had the black cross on his armor representing O'Khasis, and in case of a demon, he also had close contact with an angel.

     "Here?! This place is a dump!" One of the meifwas yelled. He had dark blue hair, and similar colored eyes.

     "Yeah! Kawaii~Chan doesn't like it!" The meifwa with long pink hair agreed. The guard stomped along the trail, until it led to the hidden corner he had been told of. He then turned to the meifwas, and smiled.

     "Listen up, cats!" Everybody's ears perked up, and the guard continued his speech.

     "From now on, this is to be your home! You meifwas will have to deal with food and water yourselves, but I'm sure you can manage. After all, you are cats. You can find rats, right?" The guard said, smirking. The meifwas began to yell in protest, but the guard frowned, causing them to be silent.

    "And remember, if we find you in the kingdom, you will be executed!" The guard cried. The meifwas shrieked in terror as the guard laughed, walking away. 

The meifwa known as Kawaii~Chan sat next to Dante, scratching behind her pink cat ear.

     "Will Meifwas always be treated this way, Dante~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "It's not fair."

Dante sighed. "Story of my life. I wish I was human. Then, people would take me seriously, instead of kicking me out of my home."

Suddenly, a rustling in the bushes was heard, and Garroth came back. The Meifwas once again shrieked in terror, afraid of the demon's familiar black strand of hair and the black stripe in his eye.

     "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY CORNER?!" Garroth cried angrily. Kawaii~Chan yelped in fear, and Garroth turned to her, frowning. He walked over to her, and she ducked down, revealing a shaking Dante. He gulped, his blue ears twitching from being afraid that Garroth would eat his soul faster then a cat could eat a mouse.

     "OH GOSH! W-Well we were forced to come here!" Dante said. A meifwa with purple hair and orange eyes spoke up.

     "Yeah! Lord Zane kept on going and going until he signed an eviction notice..." She said. Garroth frowned, crossing his arms.

     "Well, that's not my problem! Now go get back where you came from." He snarled.

     "It's not that easy! Zane will turn us into cat food!" She cried. Garroth groaned, hitting his forehead.

     "Ugh... Listen up, all you.... Cat like creatures. Do not get comfortable because your welcome is officially worn out! I'm gonna get you all off my land and back where you came from!" Garroth yelled, pointing at the forest. A/N Ok, you should all know what the storyline is by now.

Instead of being afraid like Garroth had hoped, they all cheered for him. 

     "Yeah yeah... I'm leaving. And don't touch my stuff!" He yelled, walking into the forest.