Day 11: Wearing Kigirumis

A/N AHHH!!! I've been waiting forever for this chapter! Also, I'm sorry I haven't been doing the Day    :      Thing lately, but I've forgotten.

Wow, I sound like Garroth.

Let's begin!

Day 11: Wearing Kigurumis

Aphmau sat in her hotel room, waiting for Katelyn to come out. Aphmau had on a Sulley kigurumi, and Kawaii~Chan was wearing the one from the dress up day; Piglet.

"I look ridiculous." Katleyn's muttered as she walked out into the living room. She had on a Tigger kigirumi. Kawaii~Chan smiled.

"No! Katelyn~Sama looks super adorable!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed, squealing in delight. Katelyn rolled her eyes.

"Can we go?" She asked. Aphmau nodded.

"Yeah, the boys are waiting for us downstairs anyways." Aphmau said, walking out the door of her room with her friends.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

Garroth mentally groaned when all the kids saw him walk down the stairs in a Stitch kigurumi. Dante smirked, elbowing Garroth's shoulder.

"You'll get used to it. I did." Dante said, motioning to a group fawning over his Eyore costume. Laurence sighed, hugging himself.

"Uh... Laurence what are you doing?" Asked Dante. Laurence rolled his eyes.

"I'm so warm and fuzzy! I'm giving myself a warm hug!" Laurence said. He wore an Olaf kigurumi. Garroth chuckled at Laurence's enthusiasm. 

Then, the girls walked down the stairs, and Garroth greeted Aphmau.

"You look adorable." He sighed, kissing her forehead.

"Me? You look super cute!" Aphmau said, scanning Garroth's costume. He rolled his eyes.

"Let's go, ok?" Garroth asked. Aphmau nodded.

"Ok, ok... We can go." Aphmau sighed.

A/N THAT WAS HORRIBLE!!!

PLAIN AWFUL!!!

WHY DID I EVEN TRY?!?!?!

I was excited for this but I ran out of ideas, and now I don't know what to do.

So if it was really bad, blame me, but don't hate me. I really did try.