I Do Adore

A/N So for some really weird reason I got super into songfictions. This song is called I Do Adore by Mindy Gledhill. It's super cute, and I discovered it while watching Pha—

I MEAN STREAMING YOUTUBE. NOT WATCHING PHANIMANTION.

NOPE. *in a whisper* Why did I join the Phandom?

Also, yeah I know this isn't the OTP Challenge, but it's all I was able to make without my mom yelling at me to stop being useless.

Anyways, here is the song!

Everything you do it sends me

Higher then the moon with every

Twinkle in your eye

You strike a match that lights my heart on fire

Aphmau walked outside of her room, and to the kitchen. She had recently been in a good mood, and decided to make Garroth, her roommate, his favorite breakfast. She hummed as she cracked the eggs into a bowl, preparing the waffles for him.

Garroth walked into the kitchen, and once he saw what Aphmau was making, he grinned.

When you're near, I hide my blushing face

"Ah! Waffles!" He cried, sneaking up behind Aphmau. She jumped at the sound of his voice, and suddenly looked down, not wanting him to see her heated with red face.

"Yep. Just for you!" She said, turning around and walking to the refrigerator. 

On the way, she stepped on a shoelace, causing her to topple forwards. "Ah!" Aphmau cried as she face planted on the floor.

And trip on my shoelaces

Grace just isn't my forte

"Why are you always falling over?" Garroth asked, walking towards her. Aphmau smiled, hiding her face.

"... You know I'm not graceful." She said playfully, pushing his shoulder. Garroth laughed, rolling his eyes.

But it brings me to my knees when you say

"So how are you, my darling?" Garroth asked, helping her up. Aphmau bit her lip hard to stop herself from fawning over his accent.

"Stop calling me that. I'm not your darling." Aphmau reminded him. Garroth's heart cracked a bit.

Just a bit.

Hello, how are you, my darling today?

I fall into a pile on the floor

"So, you wouldn't like to be my darling? Is that what you're saying?" Garroth asked, trying to break some tension.

Then, a hint of red came out of Aphmau's nose, and she lifted her hand up to it.

"Dang it!" She cried, running to the restroom. He chuckled to himself.

Puppy love is hard to ignore