Day 17: Sleeping Together

A/N DONT WORRY!!! I didn't write smut. I wrote fluff.

Day 17: Sleeping Together

Aphmau and Garroth walked to Aphmau's hotel room. The others were doing the 24 hour Disneyland challenge, but these two just wanted to sleep. It was 10 pm and they were tired.

"Come on, Garroth, I'm tired." Aphmau complained as Garroth took Aphmau's room card and struggled to open the door. Aphmau quickly ran in and collapsed in her bed, not even taking off her shoes.

"Aren't you gonna change?" Asked Garroth, untying his shoelaces. Aphmau groaned.

"No. Besides, you're here. You may be my boyfriend, but I'm not changing in front of you." Aphmau explained silently. Garroth blushed intensely, deciding he wouldn't change either. He pulled off Aphamu's shoes for her.

"Come on, let's sleep." Aphmau said, tugging Garroth's arm. He sighed.

"I have to go to my hotel room, Aphmau." Garroth said, kissing her forehead. Aphmau took this to her advantage and grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him onto the bed next to her.

"Wha-- Aphmau, I can't sleep here." Garroth said. Aphmau pouted.

"Well why not?" She asked. Garroth sighed, thinking.

"What will the girls think?" Asked Garroth. Aphmau rolled her eyes.

"Who cares? Nothing's gonna happen." Aphmau said. Garroth nodded in agreement.

"Ok. I'll sleep here." He said. Aphmau pulled the covers over them, and Garroth put his arm around her, holding her tightly.

"Good night, Aphmau. I love you." He said, kissing her temple.

"I love you too, Garroth."

A/N Aw! Ok, that one was super adorable. I'll admit it.