Day 14: Genderswapped

A/N Quick note, everything is back to normal! Sam and I aren't in this one!

Garroth: Gabriella

Aphmau: Arthur

Day 14: Genderswapped

Gabriella fixed her long blonde hair, making sure it was pretty. Today, Arthur had asked her out on a date, and she was really nervous. She had always liked Arthur, but never really knew how to tell him. She sighed, sitting down on the couch. Daniella (Dante) sat next to her, patting her back.

"It's alright, Gabriella. I may not know what you feel like, but I do know you're a great girl, and you'll be ok." Said Daniella. Gabriella sighed, smiling as she hugged Daniella before she left.

"Arthur must be waiting." Gabrielle mumbled to herself before she walked out the door.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

"Gabriella? I'm so glad you made it!" Gabriella looked up and saw Arthur smirking, his brown, caramel eyes shining in the sunlight as his dark, brown hair swept over them. She smiled, twirling her blonde hair shyly.

"Oh, did you think I wouldn't have come?" She asked. Arthur's cheeks turned a light red, and his smirk turned into a lip bite.

"N-No... It's just, you're way too good for me." He said, mumbling the last part.

"Arthur, you're overreacting again. I'm not good enough for anyone, let alone you." Gabriella said, trying to make Arthur feel better. In the process, she made herself feel worse, but she didn't let it show.

"Listen, if we keep talking about who's not good enough for who, we're gonna make ourselves feel horrible. Let's just get on with our date, alright?" Asked Arthur, lending out his hand. Gabriella smiled and took it, intertwining her fingers with his.

"Ok, let's." Gabriella said.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

Gabriella and Arthur had just gotten off of Big Thunder Mountain, and they had a blast. The whole day, they were able to get on many rides, and during the lines, they were able to get to know each other better.

"Wasn't that ride awsome!" Gabriella asked. Arthur nodded.

"Yup. It was probably the best ride all day." Arthur said. Gabriella rolled her eyes.

"You've been saying that for the past four rides already. Make up your mind!" Gabriella cried. Arthur sighed, knowing it was true.

"They were all good. Come on, it's getting late. I'll take you to the hotel room." Arthur said, taking Gabriella's hand and leading her to the hotel.

The two got to the hotel, and stopped in front of the building. The moon was out, along with the stars, and they seemed to be shining on the couple.

"I wanted to tell you that I had a nice time tonight." Gabriella said shyly. Arthur blushed.

"I did too. I've never been on a date before, so this was a good first. Hopefully, there will be more?" Arthur asked. Gabriella smiled, nodding.

"Definitely." She said.

The two stared in silence, pondering what to do next. Then, Arthur went for it. He cupped Gabriella's chin and bent down, pressing his lips against hers. Gabriella smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck. The two continued their kiss until they needed breath.

"Woah." Gabriella said, breathing heavily. Arthur smiled, kissing her forehead.

"See ya around Gabby." He whispered before turning away and leaving.

A/N That was really sweet! I liked it! I mean, I know I could've done better, but I have no ideas, seeing as most of my time goes to The War of Magi.