Day 19: Formal Wear

A/N Sam and Ales are back! Just so you know. Also, this will take place at the private party Ales and Sam won tickets to.

Enjoy!

Day 19: Formal Wear

Ales' POV

I walked into the small hotel room Sam and I were sharing for two nights. It would be time for the party soon, and although it took a while, I got her to wear a dress. Granted, it was black and reached her knees, but it was a dress formal enough for the occasion. They allowed us to invite two friends each, so Sam would take Dante and Aphmau, and I would take Laurence and Garroth.

"Sam? You ready for makeup?" I asked, finishing up mine. I wore a purple, no-straps dress with a black belt and black heels. My hair was up in a big ponytail and curled. I was going for a Belle hairstyle from Beauty and the Beast.

"NO!!! You made me wear a dress, you did my hair, I'm NOT WEARING MAKEUP!!!" Sam yelled, walking out of the room. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Alright, whatever. Let's just go." I said, following her out the door.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

"Laurence! You ready to get the ship sailing?" I asked, whispering the last part in his ear.

"U-Uh... Y-Yeah, I'm so r-ready!" He said, pumping his fist. I frowned.

"What is it? You sound like Garroth trying to compliment Aphmau." I said, tilting my head to the side.

Like the oblivious weirdo I was.

"N-Nothing! Let's just get this ship sailing." Laurence said, motioning me to follow after Garroth and Aphmau.

Like I said, anytime Garroth tries to compliment Aphmau, he fails horribly. 

"H-Hey Aphmau! You look r-really p-p-pretty! W-Wait, not pretty. N-No! You look p-pretty, but what I'm trying to say is you look really beautiful."

"Oh, thanks Garroth! You look handsome."

"...."

You see where I'm going with this? So, Laurence and I have decided to take it upon ourselves and help them tonight.

As we entered the party in a reserved space at the park, I swear I heard Garroth stop breathing for a minute because Aphmau took his hand and led him to the radio hosts that were there.

"What do we do now?" I asked Laurence. Dante and Sam had left us alone again, so it was just Laurence and I.

"I honestly have no idea." He said. I saw Garroth and having trouble as they were getting teased on for not knowing how to man up and confess, or flirt.

An idea popped into my head. Granted, it was stupid, but it might actually worked.

"Flirt with me." I said, turning to Laurence. He turned an odd shade of red.

"W-What!?" He asked bewildered. I rolled me eyes.

"Listen, we have to take some heat off of Aphmau and Garroth. I want the ship to sail, but out of love, not force." I said, motioning to Garroth and Aphmau. Laurence let out a sigh of relief for some strange reason, and nodded.

"Alright. Um..." A/N Time for some horrible flirting made by me! Please, don't judge.

"Are you from Heaven? Cause darlin, you're an angel."

"Laurence, just... No." 

"Ok, um... Ergh! Why are my Cassanova skills off when I most need them?"

"Your what skills?"

"Ok, I've got it. Are you religious? Cause you're the answer to all my prayers.

"You're getting there." 

"You know, if I were a stoplight, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer."

"That was... Actually really sweet."

"I thought all happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with U?"

I started blushing. Even thought these weren't really meant for me, and the plan never worked, I felt as if Laurence was actually telling these to me.

Even though he wasn't. This was getting awkward.

"Uh, Laurence? You can stop now." I whispered. He, again, started blushing.

"Oh. Did I get carried away again?" He whispered. I giggled, shaking my head.

"No, they were actually really sweet, Laurence." I assured him. He smiled.

"Cool." Laurence said. The speakers crackled, and I knew they were about to give an announcement.

"HEY GUYS AND GALS!!! Welcome to the Disneyland Dream Party! We're about to play a song that will lift our Disney spirits, so if you know how to waltz, get a partner, who could possibly be a true love, and dance the night away!" Called the D.J, playing a song.

A waltzing song started up, and I saw Garroth taking Aphmau's hand. I silently cheered with Laurence, high-fiving him and jumping up and down, which looked weird, especially in my formal wear. I also noticed Sam and Dante starting to dance, but I didn't say anything.

Then, Laurence leant out his hand.

"Wanna dance with me?" He asked. I nodded, smiling.

"Sure." I said, taking his hand.

A/N TO BE CONTINUED!!! You'll see why in the next chapter.