Zootopia: Chapter 1

A/N Fist off, sorry I hadn't updated but there's no wifi at home. Currently I'm at school. Second off, I assure you that yesterday I saw up late studying for this story... 

...Yeah, I know that means I saw Zootopia for the third time, but hey! It's the first ever movie to give me feels. No joke. I JUST... GOT SO MANY... SHIPPING FEELS... FOR JUDY... AND NICK... I WAS GOING TO MAKE IT EVENTUALLY, LETS FACE IT. 

Anyways, the only way this will work is if I make it with demons again... There are no angels, though. Just demons. Sorry if this sucks! Also just so you know I might be studying the material today at night once again...

YES I KNOW THAT MEANS I MIGHT BE WATCHING IT AGAIN TONIGHT, BUT ITS MY NEW FAVORITE MOVIE SO SHUT YOUR TRAP AND ENJOY IT.

In ancient history... Demons roamed the earth, hunting their prey, the humans. Humans were afraid, always hiding and trying to survive...

...Until one day, their ancestors met up in peace, and joined both the humans and demons in harmony. 

A nine year old Aphmau walked along her parents at the carnival, having just finished an amazing show. She was wearing her handmade police costume, showing that when she grew up Aphmau was going to be a police officer.

Her town, on the other hand, did not believe she could do it.

For one, Aphmau comes from a small town out in the country known as Phoenix Drop. Everyone born and raised in Phoenix Drop never leaves. They stay, and become wheat farmers. Another thing was that Aphmau was a very dainty girl. She could pack a punch when she needed to, but most believed this would stop her.

But Aphmau didn't mind. Even when her parents didn't support her wishes, she kept her small head high.

"Now Aphmau, you know being a wheat farmer isn't a bad job!" Her mother, Irene, explained.

"Yes Aphmau. Out there in the city though, it's horrid. There are... Demons... And... You know how those people are! They'll eat you alive!" Her father, Parker, tried to convince her. 

"Yes, exactly! Besides, no one from Phoenix Drop has ever become a police officer." Said Irene.

Aphmau's face fell. "Oh..." Then she grinned. "Guess I'll have to be the first!" She cried, skipping.

As her parents continued to explain, Aphmau's eye caught glimpse of the town troublemaker, Zane, following other kids her age to the back of the carnival. She became suspicious, and walked after them.

"Now, give me your tickets!" Aphmau peered behind an empty stand to see Zane and his goons cornering her friends, demanding their tickets. She widened her eyes. Her parents had warned her about Zane being an O'Khasian, and all O'Khasians were demons... And troublemakers.

As Zane snatched the strips of paper from their hands, Aphmau walked out of her hiding place and stood front and center.

"HEY!" She yelled. Zane turned and raised an eyebrow. "Kindly return my friends' tickets, please." Aphmau commanded.

Zane laughed. "And who's gonna stop me?" He asked. "A dainty human? What kind of world are you living in where you think a girl can be a cop, no more a human from Phoenix Drop." A/N Ha. That rhymes.

Aphmau frowned. "I said, kindly return my friends' tickets, please." She said, walking up to him. Zane seemed to tower over her small body, but she didn't seem to notice.

Zane pushed his hands forward, shoving her to the ground. Aphmau gasped, looking back up at Zane who has bent down over her.

"Aw, is the Phoenix gonna cry?" He asked. Aphmau's lip quivered in fright, but she kept firm. With a single blow, she lifted her feet and kicked Zane's face, pushing him backwards.

Zane glared at Aphmau, feeling blood in his mouth. "You don't know when to quit, do ya?" He stood up, grabbed the nearest thing he had and threw it at her. It missed her head barely, grazing past her cheek and leaving a long scratch.

"I want you to remember this day." Zane growled, once again bent over Aphmau. "Never think that you can be anything more then a dumb human!" Zane yelled.

Then, he and his goons walked away.

Aphmau's friends came out of their hiding spots, helping her up.

"Gee Aphmau. That looks bad." Aphmau's friend Donna said, examining her cheek.

"I... I'm fine. Here are your tickets." She said silently, handing them their strips of paper.

"Wha—?! How did you manage to get our tickets?" Asked Logan, another friend.

 "Well, he was distracted." Aphmau said, dusting herself off. She then looked at where Zane had run off. "But he's right about one thing. I don't know when to quit."

^-^(15 Years Later)^-^

Aphmau stood at the ceremony, smiling brightly at her family from the stand. Her parents beamed brightly as Mayor Garte of O'Khasis handed the police badge to his assistant mayor, Kiki. The redhead nervously began to pin the badge on Aphmau.

"Please welcome, our first female officer from Phoenix Drop!" Mayor Garte called out, clapping for Aphmau. She grinned as Kiki smiled at her.

"Good job, Officer Lorde." Kiki complimented. 

"Us girls have to stick together, don't we?" Asked Aphmau, smirking as the cameras began to go off.

Mayor Garte walked to Aphmau, placing his hand on her shoulder and guiding her towards the cameras. "Come, Officer Lorde. Smile for the press." He whispered.

Kiki scrambled around from behind them, looking for a place to stand for the pictures. Finally, she gave up and stood awkwardly to the side.

Thus began Aphmau's new adventure in the city.

A/N I'm sorry for having had to go back to Demons, but it'll be worth the repetition, I promise! Anyways, the family relationships will not be considered in this story, so just enjoy it! Next part will be out, if not today, then Wednesday!