Day 10: With Animal Ears

A/N OK, everything is now back to normal!

GARMAU, KAURENCE, and Kante are a thing again.

Let's get started!

The group was walking to Pirates of the Carribbean, and all of them were wearing animal ears.

Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan had on Minnie Mouse ears.

Laurence and Dante had on Goofy ears.

Garroth wore his Mickey Mouse hat Aphmau bought him.

It was Kawaii~Chan's idea, saying it would improve their luck for the day.

Aphmau struggled with her fuzzy Minnie Mouse ears, wishing she had bought the hat like Katelyn did. Garroth chuckled as she took the headband off, fixed her hair, and placed it on her head again.

"You ok there?" Asked Garroth. Aphmau frowned.

"Stupid ears... They hurt like the Nether." Aphmau complained, fussing with them. Garroth smirked.

"Well, thanks to you I have a comfortable pair of ears." Garroth said. Aphmau narrowed her eyes.

"Yeah  well... I got nothing." Aphmau said. Garroth took his hat and placed it on her head, taking the Minnie Mouse ears off. He hated to see anything hurting Aphmau.

"If something is bringing you pain, tell me and I'll get rid of it." Garroth assured, throwing the Minnie Mouse ears into a garbage bin. Aphmau scoffed.

"Wha--Garroth! Those cost me fifteen bucks!" Aphmau whined. Garroth chuckled, shaking his head.

"I'll pay you back, don't worry." Garroth said, kissing her temple lightly.

A/N Ok, that was kinda adorable. It was short, I know...

... But adorable. XD!