Baby Wipes

A/N I think I've been doing a good job with he non-Disney related ones, so here's another one!

Aphmau looked around her bathroom, getting ready for her outing. She pulled open her drawer and took out different varieties of lipstick, blush, and eye makeup.

Dress to impress

First, Aphmau pulled her glasses off and applied the contacts. Then, she slid the lipstick across her lips. Then, she brushed the eye shadows across her eyelids, and did the same with her eyeliner. She pulled up on her eyelashes with her mascara and caked herself with blush. Aphmau pulled out her hair ties and Bobby pins, and did her hair. Her nails had already been painted a dark purple, and her dress was washed just hours before. She pulled on her heels, and walked to the door, ready for the drive to the bar ahead.

This had been her routine for the past two years. Aphmau had always wanted to impress people, thinking there was no other way to make friends.

Well today, someone would stop her ways, and help piece her together.

As Aphmau pulled the door open, a surprise guest awaited her at the door, guitar in hand. She widened her eyes, wondering why her best friend was stopping her.

"G-Garroth?!" She asked in disbelief. Garroth frowned, stepping inside.

"Nice to see you too, Aph." He said. Aphmau closed the door behind him, still in shock.

"What are you doing here? I'm going to a party--"

"That's why I'm here. Aphmau, look at yourself." Garroth said, taking her to the hallway mirror. Aphmau raised an eyebrow.

"Alright... I see a girl who has somewhere to be." Aphmau said, starting for the door. Garroth stood in her way, frowning.

"Today, you're not going anywhere. Aphmau, I wrote you this song, and I think you need to hear it." He said, steadying his guitar. Aphmau sighed, knowing she wouldn't be getting out of this one.

Put your makeup on, get your nails done, curl your hair

Run the extra mile, keep it slim, so they like you

Do they like you?

Aphmau became uncomfortable, as she knew what the rest of the song would be about.

Get your sexy on, don't be shy girl

Take it off

This is what you want, to belong, so they like you

Do you like you?

You don't have to try so hard, you don't have to give it all away

You just have to get up, get up, get up

You don't have to change a single thing

You don't have to try try try, try

Get your shopping on, at the mall, max your credit card

So you don't have to choose, buy it all, so they like you

Do they like you?