Limousine

A/N Like I said, sorry if these aren't all Disney related anymore, but I wanted to expand my writing material. Anyways, get ready for more GARMAU!

Garroth's job wasn't exactly what he would call exciting.

He was a limousine driver.

Most people would be excited to have that job for the chance to meet celebrities, but Garroth just wanted money for college.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention. Garroth was 18.

After school, he drove to his job and started it, often doing his homework while he waited for his customers to finish what they were doing. He hardly ever had to make any contact with them whatsoever either besides knocking on their door and telling them he was there, and turning around and opening the window to tell them they had arrived at the destination.

That is... Until his prom night.

Garroth decides to skip his prom because not only did he not have a special someone to ask to go, he didn't care much for parties. Besides, prom was a busy night in the limousine business.

Garroth drove up to the house he was going to pick up his customers, and parked the car. He stood up and walked to the house, lifting his fist to knock on the door.

A head of brown hair with a pair of blue eyes opened the door, a smirk on his face.

"You must be the limo driver. Don't mind my asking, but aren't you a bit young to drive limos?" He asked. 

"I'm 18. I'm old enough and I need money for college." Garroth responded simply. He was often asked this question, and normally that answer dropped the conversation.

But, not this time.

"Dude, don't you have a prom to go to?" Asked the young man.

"Excuse me sir--"

"Laurence. My name is Laurence." He said, smirking.

"Excuse me, Laurence, but I'm just here to drive you to and from the party. Nothing more." Garroth responded simply. Laurence rolled his eyes.

"Alright, do what you want in your life." Then, Laurenxe turned his head. 

"APHMAU!" He hollered.

A girl about their age walked to the doorway, a smile on her face which complimented her caramel eyes and tanned complexion. Her dark brown hair was in curls, and they fell over her shoulders. She wore a light purple dress that reached halfway down to her ankles, along with a small flower crown.

The girl was, needless to say, gorgeous.

"Uh... The limo is down there. Am I picking anyone up?" Garroth asked, snapping out of his daze. Laurence nodded.

"Yeah, we're picking up my friend who lives a couple of streets down. He's got a girlfriend too, so two more people will be joining us." Said Laurence. Garroth nodded.

The three walked to the limousine. Laurence and the girl Garroth presumed to be Aphmau got in the back seat, while Garroth got in the driver's seat and pulled up the darkened window separating him from the back seat. He turned his rear view window so he could see the customers, but they couldn't see him, just like he always did, and listened to what they would be doing.

He wasn't eavesdropping; he was investigating what humans did for fun.

"Hey babe... You ready for tonight?" Asked Laurence. Aphmau smiled, nodding slightly.

"Yeah, I guess." Aphmau said. Laurence leaned in and kissed her neck. Aphmau quickly squirmed out of his grip.

"Laurence, you know I don't like it when you kiss my neck." Aphmau said, looking down. Laurence rolled his eyes.