History Report

A/N If this is horrible, I'm sorry, but I legit just got this idea. 

Also, the Cops and Robbers series is over. That was the end.

Did I not clarify that?

Sorry... Oh my glob people are going to slaughter me...

HERE WE GO!

Garroth walked into the library, a smirk on his face. He was looking for a book to help him with his report, which was due in a month.

Garroth was also looking for his history partner.

That's right, Garroth, the cool guy at school, was paired up with none other then the smart nerd, Aphmau. 

He was bound to get an A+.

As Garroth searched the library, he finally caught a glimpse of the familiar brunette sitting in a desk.

"Hey Aph." He said, sitting next to her. Aphmau rolled her eyes.

"If you want an A, you need to get work done." She said, pulling out the textbooks that sat next to her out on the table. Garroth's eyes widened as he counted the amount of books.

"Wha-- All this for a 1050 word report on Lady Irene?" Asked Garroth. Aphmau frowned.

"Get reading." She ordered.

Garroth was surprised. No one ever told him what to do. Nerds did his homework for him. His girlfriends asked him out on the dates. 

"Did you just--?"

"Ask you to read? Yes. Is that a crime?" Asked Aphmau. Garroth scowled before opening a textbook and reading.

<><><>ONE WEEK AFTER THE LIBRARY MEETING<><><>

"See you at Starbucks after school." Garroth said to Aphmau as she stopped by his locker during lunch. Recently, he had enjoyed hanging out with Aphmau. Ever since the library meeting, Aphmau and Garroth had met up everyday after school for their report.

It annoyed his girlfriend.

Azura walked to Garroth's locker during lunchtime, flipping her strawberry blonde hair out of her green eyes. A/N I don't remember the color of her eyes, sorry.

"Why are you spending so much time with that loser?" Asked Azura. Garroth raised an eyebrow.

"First off, she's not a loser. Second, she has a name. Third, Aphmau is my history partner." Garroth clarified. Azura scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Why don't you go on dates with me anymore?" Azura asked. Garroth kept his eyebrow raised.

"I have a history project worth 50% of my grade. Azura, if I fail this I could fail a class." Garroth explained.

"And if you fail on going on dates, you fail at being my boyfriend. Take me out on a date after school." Azura ordered. 

"I can't. I'm meeting up with Aphmau after school." He explained. Azura groaned and turned on her heel, walking away.

<><><>THREE WEEKS AFTER THE LIBRARY MEETING<><><>

Garroth twiddled his thumbs, waiting for Aphmau to enter the shop. It had been three weeks since they had started hanging out, and today they were going to Starbucks again.

Sadly, the person who entered the coffe shop was not Aphmau, it was Azura.

"Why hello Garroth." She said, placing a kiss on his forehead before she took a seat in front of him.