Day Five: Kissing

A/N Ok, it's time for... Well, you'll already know because you read the title.

This is gonna be fairly hard because... My OTP is gonna share a kiss in the most child filled place on earth.

I'm well aware that this is gonna go badly. I already know since I'm winging it, and every time I do that, things go very bad.

And I mean very bad

But I promised I would do it, so I'm GONNA DO IT!

Here we go!

Day 5: Kissing

It seemed that any day here at Disneyland, Aphmau and Garroth were always paired off together.

They're not saying it's a bad thing.

They're wondering why.

Well, today they found out.

Aphmau and Garroth were walking back to the lobby from getting Kawaii~Chan's wallet and Aphmau's purse in their hotel room. They walked into the elevator, and pressed the bottom button, since they were staying in the top floor, and the lobby was downstairs.

That would take them three minutes to get to their friends, at the most. Garroth decided now would be his chance.

"H-Hey A-Aphmau..." Garroth sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yes, Garroth?" Asked Aphmau, her beautiful amber eyes looking into his mesmerizing blue eyes.

"D-Do you think we... W-Work together?" Asked Garroth, biting his lip. Aphmau began to blush.

"Y-Yeah, Garroth. Y-You're my b-best f-f-friend." Aphmau said nervously.

"R-Right... Best friend." Garroth sighed, resting his head on the seat.

Best friend again?!

No. Not this time.

Garroth and Aphmau shared a look. Then, Aphmau ran up to Garroth, who caught her and smashed his lips against hers. Aphmau smiled, hugging his neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist, his fingers becoming entangled in her hair.

DING!

"Aphma-- What happened while Kawaii~Chan and the others were gone!?"

Aphmau and Garroth sprang apart. Aphmau started fixing her hair while Garroth looked at the floor, trying hard to lose the heat that had arisen to his face.

"Uuuuhhhh... Nothing?" Aphmau tried. Laurence and Katelyn grinned, high-fiving each other.

"What are you guys doing?" Asked Garroth.

"Our ship just sailed! What do you think?" Laurence asked as if it was obvious.

Which, let's be honest, it was.

A/N OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! I don't know why, but in my opinion, it was a very good chapter! I think I'm too used to on-going stories, and that why I'm not good at one-shots.

But let's be honest here, THAT CHAPTER WAS FILLED WITH HASHTAG GARMAU!!! I'm so proud! *sniff*