Hamilton: Part 2

Yay! I can't wait to hear you sing!

Mmm, I'm not too excited for that part.

Oh, come on! You love this song! I heard you singing it earlier today.

Y-You heard me singing?!

Yeah! And you're amazing!

.... Well, if you think so... I'm ready!

Yay!

You still have to help sing some of it though. You're in it.

Oh yeah. That's fine! Now lets get started!

Wedding bells were heard in the distance as Aphmau and Garroth were married. The reception was just as amazing, as all their friends attended. Laurence Zvhal, Garroth's best man, stood up and held his glass of wine up in the air.

"Alright, alright! That's what I'm talking about!" He yelled, seeing everyone excited for the speech. "Now everyone give it up for the maid of honor, Zoey Phoenix!"

Zoey, Aphmau's older sister, stood up holding her glass as well. She began with the formalities.

"A toast to the groom!" She said, looking at Garroth and nodding.

"A toast to the bride!" She said, looking at Aphmau and smiling. "From your sister, who is always by your side." Zoey said.

Then Zoey turned to everyone. "To your union." She said.

"To the union!" Everyone cried.

"And the hope that you provide." Said Zoey. "May you always be satisfied."

Rewind...

Rewind...

Rewind...

Helpless...!

Rewind...

I remember that night, I just might regret that night for the rest of my days

It was the night of the winter ball. Zoey remembered being surrounded by the men who had attended.

I remember those soldier boys tripping over themselves to win our praise

She almost laughed out loud at the men's failed attempts to flirt.

I remember that dreamlike candlelight, like a dream that you can't quite place

But Garroth

Zoey turned around just for a second, when someone caught her eye.

I'll never forget the first time I saw your face

I have never been the same

Intelligent eyes in a hunger pang frame

Zoey tilted her head as she took in his appearence. The man had sandy blonde hair, ruffled everywhere. His blue eyes reflected the intelligence he was capable of. She walked towards him, leaving behind the men.

And when you said hi...

"Hello there." Said Zoey, smirking.

"Hi." He said.

The British accent was not something she accounted for.

I forgot my dang name.

Zoey couldn't speak. This person seemed to have caught her in a spell. Her heart pounded loudly in her chest.