President Aphmau

A/N MUAHAHAHA!!! I'm so evil!!

Aphmau sat down in a living room cuddled up with a blanket and cup of hot cocoa as her friend, Kiki, tried to soothe her.

"Oh, Aphmau... It's ok. You'll see Garroth soon. I have faith in Lady Irene. All we can do now, though, is pray that O'kasis treats him well." Kiki said. Aphmau nodded, wiping a tear away from her eye.

After Laurence and Aphmau had escaped the airport, Laurence had taken Aphmau to the country to stay with Kiki, a friend of Aphmau's for a very long time.

"Laurence, how are you ok with Katelyn being taken away?" Asked Aphmau, sniffing.

"Well, it's better that then she insult the country and die, right?" Asked Laurence nervously. Aphmau sighed, praying that something, anything, would happen right now that could give her a clue about Garroth.

Her phone rang, and without even looking at who it was, she picked it up.

"Hello?" She spoke into it, sipping some hot chocolate.

"Aphmau, I need to tell you something." Aphmau spit her hot chocolate out of her mouth when she heard the familiar deep,British  accented voice.

"G-G-Garroth?!" Aphmau said, standing up.

"Garroth, where are you?!"

"Kawaii-Chan." He said quietly. Aphmau creased her eyebrows together.

"W-What?" She asked.

"Kawaii-Chan, Aphmau, Kawaii-Chan!" Garroth whispered harshly into the phone.

"Dear brother, who are you talking to?" The line went dead,and Aphmau went into hysterics.

"Oh my- GARROTH?!?!" She cried into the phone, even though she knew it was no use.

"Aphmau what happened?" Asked Laurence. Aphmau ignored him, quickly finding the K section in her phone as she pressed Kawaii-Chan's name.

"Hold on Laurence." Aphmau said, nervously biting her lip as she waited for Kawaii-Chan to pick up.

"Wait Nekoette-Tan, mommy has to answer the phone- hello?" Asked Kawaii-Chan.

"Kawaii-Chan, Garroth called me. He and Katelyn were taken prisoners of war yesterday and he called me and told me to call you before the phone went dead. Is there anything you're not telling me?" Asked Aphmau in a hurry. Kawaii-Chan gasped.

"Katlyn-Chan and Garroth-Kun are prisoners of war?" She asked.

"Yes, but Garroth told me to call you. Is there anything you're not telling me?" Aphmau asked. Kawaii-Chan knew it was important, so she broke her promise.

"Yes, Aphmau-Senpai. But it's a long story-"

"Anything for Garroth, Kawaii-Chan, you know that." Aphmau said. Kawaii-Chan took a deep breath.

A/N I have to write Kawaii-Chan's conversation in 1st person because I can't go through the trouble of writing in 3rd person. Hope you can understand, but don't worry! After the explanation it should be back to normal.

"Garroth moved to Phoenix Drop when he was 17. He got his citizenship, went to school for security, and then to the police academy, and now he's your guard."

"But, before he moved, Garroth was a citizen  of... O'kasis. His brother is the High Priest of O'kasis, and the very person who waged war against you. I caught him one day when he was younger trying to burn any information of his past in O'kasis. He made me promise not to tell anyone, and I did. I'm so sorry, Aphmau, but I believe the High Priest of O'kasis is trying to corrupt us using Garroth." Kawaii-Chan explained.